Game of Thrones (HBO)

Wow, that is too messed up, sheesh. I honestly don’t blame her for freaking out.
What happened to short-sheeting the bed?

That thing he does with his tongue.

So apparently one of the Game of Thrones wiki admins got info on one of the potential spin-offs, and it’s pretty ballsy. Sounds like Rome meets Game of Thrones.

Considering that within a month or so of acquiring HBO, ATT has already stated they think HBO isn’t profitable enough and needs more people watching on phones !?!? I don’t hold out a lot of hope for any new series. ATT seems to want to go away from a low quantity/high quality strategy that has made HBO stand out for the last couple of decades. Fuuuuuu

Game of Thrones prequel series now starring Jake Paul, Logan Paul, SMOSH, Ninja, Laci Green, PewDiePie, Yuya, Dr Disrespect, and EvanTube.

Yeah, but think, they’ll probably move forward with ALL of the spin-off ideas now!

According to the source I spoke with, while several potential prequels are in development at HBO, the two front-runner projects are Jane Goldman’s “The Long Night” and Max Borenstein’s “Empire of Ash”. That isn’t to say that HBO will discard the other pitches. They’re starting to see this as their Star Wars scale franchise and are planning it out in advance. Consider how many years in advance we heard about anthology movies like “Rogue One” or “Solo”, even before the Sequel Trilogy movies were released.

Yeah… If this is on the quality level of the latter seasons (5 / 6), I’m not interested.

There were some lows but man there are some high highs in there too.

One of my favorite actresses is joining the cast of one of my favorite franchises? Awesome!

I also love their choice of timelines. They’re going way, way back, 8,000 years before GoT:

It chronicles the world’s descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour. And only one thing is for sure: from the horrifying secrets of Westeros’ history to the true origin of the white walkers, the mysteries of the East to the Starks of legend

We’re gonna meet Bran the Builder :) I wonder who Watts will play?

Love Naomi, but I’d rather she do Gypsy Season2. Damn you, Netflix.

They’re supposed to start filming in February, so the casting announcements were expected to begin soon.

I cannot improve upon this statement.

It would be amazing if GRRM ended the series like this. The ultimate troll on his fans.

Removed post. Moved it to new thread about The Long Night.

Oh shit.

Last April a crew member revealed that Game of Thrones had wrapped 55 night shoots while filming a battle. Media outlets around the world ran stories saying the final season’s battle took twice as long as the 25-day shoot for season 6’s climactic Battle of the Bastards. This wildly understated what really happened. The 55 nights were only for the battle’s outdoor scenes at the Winterfell set. Filming then moved into the studio, where Sapochnik continued shooting the same battle for weeks after that .

“It’s brutal,” Dinklage says. “It makes the Battle of the Bastards look like a theme park.”

So I think the better question is not ‘which named characters die’, but rather ‘which named characters live’.

The way the showrunners portrayed it made that Battle look like a theme park. Is he saying we can look forward to more incomprehensible strategic moves, etc?

I’m looking forward to this finally ending so we at least get a resolution to the series.