Gaming Meet up - post here to set up MP games

I don’t know about you all, but I often find that when I pick up a game on sale or pull a game from my backlog, the population of players is either very small or full of die-hard experts with no patience with beginners. It sometimes sucks to be the only person playing a game. I think it would be fun to play the games with other gamers from Qt3, but usually, the thread is several years old and not really conducive to setting up a Multiplayer session.

So I propose that this thread is set up so people can set up multiplayer meetups. Maybe you have a game that cries out for a couple of friends to help out with. Maybe you are bored with the newest games and need inspiration.

So, if the community is on board with the idea, let this be a place to set up a Multiplayer session. Maybe post the game and the time you are available, and some details about the game. Who knows, that game might be on someone’s backlog or wish list.

For me, I’m currently playing through Titan Quest (without the expansion) and Sword Coast Legends in the evenings (around 9:00 PM EST). If anyone is interested in either of those games, let me know.

Otherwise, I’d love to hear about other games people are playing or want to play multiplayer. With Humblebundle and other sets, there is probably someone with that game on their backlog that is looking to give it a fair shot. I certainly am open to trying out some of the other games on my list (I’m looking at Warlock 2!)

By the way, I’ve set up a Discord server for anyone interest. https://discord.gg/56CUpf

Great idea!

I love multiplayer but I sometimes struggle with certain games because my usual MP buddies aren’t interested in joining me on them (Magicka 2 for example). This could be a good place to ask around.

The big issue I have with Qt3 is most folk are in the US while I’m in the UK so it can be a lot trickier orchestrating stuff over different time zones! In the past I’ve used something called World Time Buddy for this which is easy to use, handy and helpful. For example this is my usual availability with using some of the more popular time zones.

Guessing this is intended for PC gaming? Could get messy if we jumbled all the platforms into one thread.

I would think so.

Also agree this is a great idea.

I’m sure there are more than a few of us here in the old world.

I’m currently playing Grim Dawn. I also wouldn’t mind reinstalling a souls game.

I mean, I would think console would be fine. Just be clear of the game, platform and time you are playing.

So, let’s get the ball rolling.

If anyone is interested, I’ll be playing the Sword Coast Legends Campaign tonight at 9:00 PM EST (in about 3 hours) for about an hour or so. If anyone is interested. I’m just starting out, and I currently have a 2 level dwarf Warlock, but I have no problem rolling up a new character (maybe a Tiefling Paladin?).

Please post if you are interested in playing the game with me.
I’ve also created a discord Server for anyone interested - https://discord.gg/56CUpf

I wanna play Farm Sim 2017 with some folks. Playing with people in a random server just scares the beejezus out of me.

Anyone up for it?

I wish I had Farm Sim to play, but sadly I don’t. Hopefully, you will get some takers.

When will you be playing the game?

No idea, just a random thought while reading your post. Hopefully, it might get some interested parties.

I’ve been meaning for a long time to try reviving the RTS Sissyfight of 2012, but this is better.

I think I might be down for a game of Warlords Battlecry 3, if the CD version plays nicely with GOG.

So, with the so many sales going on, I thought it might be helpful to bump this thread in case people want to set up some multiplayer gaming. I also wanted to remind people that we have a discord server for people interest in real-time chat, which might be helpful for many online games.

Also, I wanted to remind everyone that World in Conflict is currently free from Ubisoft and is an excellent game for those interested in some RTS multiplayer fun.

So, I thought I should give people that we might be hosting Comp Stomp Monday, for those interested in having some MP fun against the computers. Check out the discord server!