General "Seeking Multiplayer" Thread (?)

I’m surprised that a thread like this doesn’t seem to exist-- has it been a thing before and died due to lack of interest or participation (I’ve been here since 2004 so I think I would have noticed)? I figure this thread could be a catch-all for this sort of thing, if Tom and the hivemind are amenable.

To start it off: I bought Space Beast Terror Fright (which was just at a crazy megadiscount at chrono.gg I think) and haven’t played it at all yet, but I’d like to. I’m in the US Pacific Time Zone and probably the times I’m most available would for a couple of hours after 10:30 AM Pacific on weekends, but I can also play during the week later in the evenings if pre-arranged.

Needless to say, all can reply to this thread with their own requests and names of games they’re interested in playing at the moment.

Too general. We tend to put player names and looking for friends to add requests in the specific game thread. If this thread becomes longer than a few dozen messages and spans several games, it will be impractical anyway.

I take your point, but my thought was that it would be understood that only the more recent requests (say within the last week or two) would be “valid” so to speak. Obviously people’s interests change over time, so a post from a few months back wouldn’t need to be read anyway.

A thread like this one also lets you suggest more than one game in the same post. To my request above, I’d add L4D2, Zombie Army Trilogy and Strange Brigade, for instance.

Also, in the case of this particular game, there is no established thread (but I’ll create one).