George R.R. Martin's Hedge Knight comic is out

I saw it today at my local geek shop. I thought about buying it, but $2.95 for something that looked like a 10-minute read dissuaded me.

I saw it too.

Wait for the Trade Paperback.

Is this just a visual retelling of the Hedge Knight story in the Legends anthology?

If so, well, I thought it was pretty good. I actually wound up reading that before the books, but it was still all very intersting the way it turns out. Man that was a good read.

— Alan

I’ll probably pick it up… if anything, I love seeing artists try to visualize Martin’s lush world.

Martin has said that he plans to write at least two more Dunk & Egg short stories. Woohoo!

Okay, I gotta admit, I’m probably gonna have to get 1 of these…

http://www.shirepost.com/store/main.php?id=0955073cd97c4cea31b096b5d7aab504&sortby=alpha&category=Coins+from+Westeros

Plus a Silver Stag when it comes out… and if demand is heavy, they’ll be a Gold coin as well.

That’s going a little too far.

— Alan

I’m so happy this is in production, I love love love these short stories. The narrative arc is just such a great Everyman story and it ties into the main series in not too small a way. My main hope if the show is successful is that GRRM outlines the overall story for them and they follow it, so fans of the books finally get to learn what happened at Summerhall.