Gift hardware thread

Got any hardware you’d like to gift to a loving home?

Here’s a thread!

I have a Geforce GTX 1660 Super graphics card I’d love to gift to someone who’d use it.

It’s got 3gb of ram (I think?), fits a PCIe slot, and has one output each for DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort.

Edit: it’s found a good home!

Probably 6?

I’d send my HP Reverb 2 VR goggles to an established Qt3 member for the mere cost of postage. Works fine, it’s just my Quest 3 is about as good so no need for two headsets.

I would much rather it go to someone for a light gaming setup for a kid or family member who needs it, even locally to you. But if you have no takers in a few weeks, I could use it in a small server I am building for a church. Does it have a 6 or 8pin pcie power connector?

Yes, it’s been taken! It went to a kid of a member of this board. :)

I’ve edited my OP accordingly.

Well done! (but drat :)

@sillhouette What kind of video outputs are you looking for? I can check the video card graveyard drawer and see if there’s anything that would work.

Thanks, it’s not primarily an output I need. I will be experimenting with Blue Iris for some security cameras, and wanted to test CodeProject.AI for image recognition. The PC is just an Optiplex XE3 MT, so I would need a low-end NVIDIA for CUDA work, but no more than maybe 100-125Watts and ~2 slots wide. I have looked at some ebay 1650/60/S/Ti around $70, but I’m already over my own budget for non-essentials really.