Giveaway thread!

Are you a NARC?

Are you now, or have you ever been a card carrying member of the Communist Party?

Oh boy.

I’m not sure. I’ve never been tested for STDs.

I’ve never actually held the card in my hand, so no.

Okay, put your hand in this box… Don’t mind this needle tipped finger at your throat.

Think happy thoughts.

Paul Muad’Dib and Takeshi Kaga…separated at birth?

Interesting juxtaposition.

All he has to do is remove one pixel and include a verbal clue as to its rgb value. Take that, bots!

You have made me lol.

I have a free key redeemable on GOG for Fantasy General, a game where you draft a team of unicorns to take on the Pacific, one island at a time. The game was given away a while back for free, so I’m doubtful anybody will need it.
Message me and I may reply!

Humble is giving away LEGO The Hobbit for a couple more days…

And remember on the humble freebies to redeem it on steam immediately. There have been a few times where I snagged the free offer on humble but failed to remember that I needed to immediately redeem it before it expired.

I’ve got a GOG code for Fantasy General too, just in case someone wants the game but doesn’t want to spend a buck or so over there.

You know what, I would love a new legit copy. I think I got it from abandia many years ago.

Are you asking for my copy of Fantasy General then? Just so I’m clear.

Sorry. Yes. I would like a copy of Fantasy General please. It’s a an awesome game.

It was a lot of fun when I owned a copy in the 90s, and would love to try to play it again.

The magic word!

Fantasy General GOG key available too. DM me for it.

Any one of these gaming gems could be yours! Be a member 1 year, have at least 25 posts, send me a PM.

GONE ( You missed out on these:)
Warhammer End times Vermintide
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
Dead Island Definitive Edition
ADR1FT
TRAIN VALLEY
Titan Quest
Fahrenheit Remastered

I can’t believe nobody has taken the shark attack game yet!