Giveaway thread!

Hey QT3ers - long time lurker, first time poster.

Not sure if this is allowed here, so please tell me if I’ve committed a cardinal sin!

Bit the bullet and picked up a copy of Satisfactory during the Epic Store megasale on Friday (Tim Sweeney bad, I know, I know!), and enjoyed it so much I thought I’d grab a second copy today in case anyone else wants to give it a shot. It’s still in early access, but is still a lot of fun apart from the grindy parts, and really deserves a wider audience. (apparently multiplayer is better, but solo is still addictive in it’s own right). If you prefer playing solo, that’s cool, there are no strings attached to this giveaway - it was destined for a buddy’s Steam account, but he wanted to wait until Early Access was over and the title is available on Steam in a year’s time.

Since gifting isn’t possible on Epic at the moment, I’ve added it to an empty account, that can be assigned to an email address of your choice. (if you already have an Epic Store account, you could just use a secondary email address you have access to). The Nickname on the Epic Store account can also be changed to whatever you prefer.

If anyone is interested in Factorio-style games and has been wanting to give this a try, please reply to this Giveaway thread or send me a Private Message. You’ll have full control of the Epic user account but apparently changing the country assigned to the account from “Australia” to whatever region you are in may take a week or two (dealing with Epic support)

Thanks!

Satisfactory thread on Quarter to Three