Giveaway thread!

You’re awesome!

Uh, sure, thank you please very much!

Hi Marquac, if Rebel Galaxy is still available I would love to give it a shot. Thanks! That is a heck of a list!

I’d love Layers of Fear if available. Thanks.

Wow, that’s an incredible list, marquac. Almost as big as your generosity. Almost. ;)

I’m a bit intrigued by this one. I did play Lugaru and it was OK, and I was interested in Overgrowth, but it’s currently more expensive than I was willing to pay (even more so after the glacial development progress - only overshadowed by Starfarer/Starsector). But if you do have a Steam key to give, I would like to have it if no one else wants it. Thanks in advance!

I’ll take Black Mesa, please!

Here are a few that I still have sitting around:

The Secret World - GONE
Dungeons 2
Stronghold Crusader 2
X-Wing vs TIE Fighter - Balance of Power Campaigns

Well it was worth a shot. Cheers. :-)

I would love to try Vermintide. Please and thank!

legowarrior, I only have have the Warhammer: End Times- Vermentide The Outsider DLC left. Was that what you wanted as I have already given away the key for the base game.

Ah… oh well.

I’d like Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity, please.

I’d love this DLC if it is available :)

I have a 25% off Steam voucher for Tides of Numenara if anyone would like it. Drop me a PM.

If DHSGiT is still available I’ll give it a good home. The demo was fun years ago but it fell off my radar.

Many thanks @marquac!

I believe I have a -20% steam coupon for Beat Cop if anyone is interested. A far cry from a marquac offering, I know.

Huh. Steam coupons are tradeable? That explains why I got a 25% discount coupon for Tides of Numenera, a game I already have as I kickstarted it. PM me if someone wants it. I guess I’d need your steam ID as well.

I didn’t actually think to verify that I could trade it before I offered, I was just piggy-backing on moss_icon above. D’oh! Hopefully it is :)

I checked and mine says tradeable but non-marketable.

Is this still available?