Giveaway thread!

Thanks, @Oscuros!

So, Who wants Destiny 2?

I mean, are you offering? Because sure?

Yes, it’s the new game in the humble bundle monthly but I already had it.

I should resolve my Dark Souls 3/Civ 6/Shadow Tactics lotteries once I don’t fuck up who wanted what.

No one, duh.

Giveaway: someone to play my Destiny 2 account and level up my character!

Hello, I’m new here :) Got to this page by chance while I was looking up Destiny 2 as I’ve been wanting to get it. Only just found out that it is on Humble Monthly which I have stopped subscription to some time ago,due to other commitments.
If anyone has a spare copy I would greatly appreciate it :) Thanks!

The likelihood of you receiving a free copy of Destiny 2 with this being your only post in this community is 0%.

That’s alright, just decided to join the forum and look around since it seems interesting. But indeed I only ended up here because I was looking up the game like I mentioned hahs. No expectations :)

Edit: Opps, post is a response to the previous!

FNGs amirite

Speaking of, @TurinTur and I discovered that Humble Bundles’ keys are actually given out by region, so that’s neat. I sadly could not use his EU key. :)

Lucky for you it is not the game from last months bundle but next months bundle, so you can still subscribe at any time and get Destiny 2 for $12

Well, we are always happy to see more gamers here, so take a look around and join us in the the other threads. If you stick around, you’ll see plenty of other giveaways, bargains and tips, and people here can be pretty generous with members that are actively involved (even if they are more recent).

We have a new members thread that you can add to as well. It might help you and other figure out what other games might be a good fit.

Yeah, I was going to comment my Destiny 2 key is still available, if anyone wants it, if he is in Europe.

PM me, have a few hundreds posts minimum, etc.

Cool. Welcome.

YEAH, piss off wankers!

Looks like I already had Virginia. My loss is someone’s win. PM me if wanted:

Aaaaaand gone!

Some new HumBun stuff:

Insurgency
Day of Infamy Deluxe Edition
Gloria Victis

Not great, but there’s a couple of hard-core MP shooters there. PM me if you want one or more. Lurkers, sexbots, neo-Neanderthals, and filthy casuals need not apply.

Free today!