Giveaway thread!

The same happened to me. Not that I will plan to play Ark, lol.

Iā€™d play it if I could corral my friends into it, but all they wanna play is dumb olā€™ Warzone.

Hitman Absolution free on GOG right now:

https://www.gog.com/game/hitman_absolution

Seems to have murdered the site.

At least one reliable force in this world.

Thanks for that! I hadnā€™t noticed the DLC also were free.

I think those expansion map DLC have always been free.

I have some extras from the Humble Racial Justice bundle, PM me if interested.

Company of Heroes 2
Endless Space - Collection
Spelunky
Eastside Hockey Manager
Age of Wonders 3
Kingdom: Classic
Overgrowth
System Shock - Enhanced Edition
System Shock 2
No Time to Explain - Remastered
Vertiginous Golf

Beat the lurkers.

Hellblade

Beat the lurkers:
Overload

Beat the lurkers:
The Messenger
5DMTG-DE2PF-75B63

I grabbed that one, thanks!

Awesome, enjoy. Apparently I owned all 3 of the above. Had I known Iā€™d have upgraded Grid but I have never played that anyway so no big wow,.

I nabbed this one
Thanks @Kadath :)

Sweet.

I bought that $1 bundle expressly to give away these two games, which I already own but are cool and someone else should have them, too:

Pretty interesting shooter/shmup/STG where you can rotate the world around your ship, Fez-like, and use that avoid bullets. Iā€™ve played around with it for a couple of hours and could see it sucking up several more.

From the creators of the upcoming (Early Access right now) FIGHT CRAB is this extremely zany third, uh, ā€œpersonā€ shooter about being a fish or something.

Also I guess thereā€™s a One Way Heroics key if youā€™re into that. PM me if interested.

Edit: ACE OF SEAFOOD HAS BEEN CLAIMED. THE OCEANS WILL RUN RED OR WHATEVER COLOR BLOOD CRUSTACEANS HAVE.

Someone should grab one way heroics, itā€™s pretty good.

Actually, I also now have a One Way Heroics key to giveaway, send me a PM if interested GONE

Injustice is now free on Steam

Injustice has always been free. It is justice that costs. :-)

Cheers for headsup.

I downloaded and installed Injustice and quickly remembered why I donā€™t play fighting games.