Giveaway thread!

I have them already on Steam but grabbed them anyways.

Mystery game next week…any guesses?

Something I already own, no doubt.

Cyberpunk 2077! Bwhahaha.

As part of Epic’s Holiday sale, EGS will be giving away a new game every day.

Also starting December 17, we’ll be giving away a new game each day for two weeks straight - that’s right, it’s 15 Days of Free Games ! Each game will be free to claim for just 24 hours, but they’re yours to keep forever.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/the-holiday-sale-returns-on-december-17-plus-15-free-games

Tomorrow is the 11th, not the 17th, though.

Whoops, edited to reflect that mistake.

Sweet! Thanks Epic.

I wonder if they’ll keep the free games coming for another year.

I’ve redeemed Seven to my GOG account/GOG Galaxy but I can’t find how to download it. The Install button is grayed out in the client. Oh nevermind, I had to connect the account as well in the client.

I could have sworn they said at one point that the free games would stop in the autumn of this year. Apparently not.

Sweet! I couldn’t be bothered to install Epic in time last year for the Free games fest. I’ll definitely get in on it this year, if only to build my backlog.

Epic’s free game giveaways have already had repeats of the same game.

Oh geez, it’s been a while since I’ve done one of these… am a little bit rusty.

For anyone who is still playing Cities: Skylines after all this time – congratulations, you have far more patience (and motivation) than I do!

Here’s a complimentary copy of the Sunset Harbor DLC (for the Steam version of Cities: Skylines) which I somehow got two copies of, because, well, I’m an idiot.

First come, first served!
Visit the link below for the Steam Activation Code - you will need the password:
tomchicksentme

Seasons Greetings to all! …and I apologise if there’s already a secret Santa elsewhere on the forums.

I’ve got a Steam key for Stasis, the sci-fi/horror point and click adventure from The Brotherhood. I already own and have played it, and it’s pretty good - going to be first come, first served but as usual, I will give preference for long-term forum members. PM if interested.

edit: game is claimed

Starlink: Battle for Atlas Digital Edition is currently free for the next 20-some hours

I was a huge Starfox fan back in the SNES days. Worth firing up, at least. Thanks for the heads up!

Starfox is playable in the Nintendo Switch version, though not in the free PC version.

Similar gameplay even without the Starfox character though, right?

God damn it.

Yup. Identical. And very Starfox like. I have it on Switch and PS4. They were pretty much selling the starter packs for $10 or less constantly. I wonder if my PS4 controller adaptor thingie to use the toys will work on a PC via the USB port.