Glee

The only blondes I can think of in the show are either cheerleaders, or ex-cheerleaders. So, yes.

I just finally watched the pilot of this and ADORED it. Can’t wait to get caught up by Wednesday. ^_^

I’m baffled at how good this show still is. I finally watched last week’s episode last night when House failed to record properly (somebody at Comcast will die for this whole “receiver boxes shutting themselves down sometimes for no good reason” thing) and they seem to be hitting all their cues just right. I mean, I’m kind of a sucker, but it got a little smokey in my living room at the end of the episode when Gay Kid Who Is Totally Gay was talking to his dad. And then it was funny again. I deeply suspect that this will be one of the best single seasons of television of this decade when it’s all said and done.

That said, I’ve got no freaking clue how they extend this beyond a single season. I’m not really worried about that at this point - it’s good enough that I don’t care - but I’ll be interested to see the future for this show.

After regionals is states, and after states is nationals. That’s three seasons right there.

Then they’ve got to do it again their junior year, and their senior year. So that’s 9 years, and the kids will look like the cast of Welcome Back, Kotter by the end of it all.

;-)

One thing to keep in mind was that the show was originally pitched as a movie. There’s a lot of reworking going on as it is.

Is your name Brian? Have we got a show for you!

The show is actually gelling quite nicely after the somewhat clunky pilot. It’s better than the individual elements might suggest.

Produced by rad BRyan MurFalchucky?

<– is ashamed he couldn’t get the third guy in

Edit: In retrospect, this is probably not as funny as I thought, on account of I’m currently drunk on starving from not enough blood sugar.

Good god. Add another Brian to the mix. nixon66 = a Brian as well.

I think I was here before most of y’all – maybe except Rucker – so I win, ^_~

Oh, and Brian’s with “I’s” are cool…Bryan’s with “Y’s” are genetic freaks that always grow up to be assholes. ^_~

Unless they can sing and dance, and then they join the cast of Glee!

Not quite. O.o;;;;

I’m still wary of them…

And still good from week to week.

But really. The Glee guy’s wife is really understanding. Sure I’ll let my husband go bowling with his ex-crush from High School who happens to sing well. No problem. She didn’t even appear in this episode at all, you’d think she would have been there at the performance. Looks like she’ll be back for next week’s episode though.

I’m all caught up now, and I was honestly happy not to see the wife this week. I can’t freaking stand her at all.

I love her. Her dialogue is fantanstic, and the actress plays the character well.

I wasn’t crazy about the episode, I like the Pushing Daisies chick well enough, but it focused on her too much. I guess it was suppose to.

That last song was fantastic though.

Same here. Very annoying

The wife is watching this and loving it. I caught a few minutes, and even completely out of context it was funny. If I had time for another show, I’d pick this one up.

Last week’s episode needed more Jane Lynch. “I was aroused, then furious…”

I’m glad that the show isn’t constrained enough by reality to keep it from having Chenoweth as a boozy shoplifting squatter returning to highschool. Reminded me a little of Strangers with Candy.

She’s still doing the wrong things, but at least she’s doing them the right way.