Got into my first car accident tonight :(

Mmmm. Just like Japanese women.

They have different names because the Cherokee is still in production – they are different vehicles, even though the Liberty was designed to replace the Cherokee. The Liberty is quite a bit smaller on the outside, although virtually the same interior room (patented TARDIS design).

There are several types of Libertys as well (Sport, Limited Edition, Renegade). I just bought a Limited Edition, which is why I know this useless crap off hand when it wasn’t written by Tolkien.

Thanks Desslock. I am looking at getting a Jeep Liberty Limited with 4WD and 3.7L engine.

Have you been driving it much and if so have you noticed anything unusual I should watch out for ? Have they improved the 2WD/4WD lever ?

Thanks Desslock. I am looking at getting a Jeep Liberty Limited with 4WD and 3.7L engine.

Have you been driving it much and if so have you noticed anything unusual I should watch out for ? Have they improved the 2WD/4WD lever ?[/quote]

I just bought it on the weekend. Uh, so far so good! Send me a message in when you’re closer to the purchase and I’ll be able to give you a more informed opinion about my experiences with it then.

I think the only configuration the Limited Edition comes in is 4WC and 3.7L V6 engine, so you’re all set (only the Sport comes with an optional V4 engine).

4WD owners. Groan. I wish there was a separate lane for them.