Greenland - Leonidas vs Deep Impact

Heh, I had a nurse (at a colonoscopy, no less) comment that I had a Gerard Butler thing going on. All I can say is, she nailed the height and weight, but probably not the muscle.

She might have been flirting with you! Don’t the ladies love Gerard Butler?

I was recently told by my primary care physician that I look like “an old timey Soviet intelligence officer”. I have no idea what to make of that, but I’ll gladly trade it for your “Gerard Butler thing going on”.

-Tom

It’s not, but that might also be better (but nowhere near as good as the one I’m thinking of).

Oh she was, but I wasn’t feeling terribly sexy at the time. I was about to get to fifth base, unconscious.

o.k., I’m stumped.

The most I’ll say is what I’ve already implied, namely the fact that it is an extinction event movie could (very reasonably) be considered a spoiler.

DM me the answer!

I’m racking my brain as well and coming up empty. But don’t DM me the answer until I’m sure I’ve seen the movie!

-Tom

Is it Don’t Look Up?

Knowing?

Surely we’re talking about Armageddon?

Nonsense; Ice Age 5: Collision Course (or Dinosaur, but obviously Ice Age 5 is better because it’s #5!)

None of the above.

I can’t find the thread in which it happened, but I’m pretty sure it was you who scolded me. You’ve definitely seen the movie.

Okay, DM me the answer, too. Or, heck, just post it here with a spoiler blur and let everyone’s own impulse control handle the issue.

-Tom