Grim Dawn - An ARPG from Crate (ex Iron Lore aka Titan Quest devs)

I finally made it through the chaos void onto the other side last night, into the Malmouth side.

Physical attacks are definitely where I’m the weakest right now. If an enemy runs up to me and whacks me with a big blow, I’m in big trouble. Using the controller instead of clicking on the mouse to run away does help, but not enough. I need one more level. Right now I’m 57, once I hit 58, I’m finally going to make the transition away from Explorer’s Garb. That should give me a LOT more armor, and increase my vitality resist. But it might make me more vulnerable to other types of damage. You never fully know with these massive equipment changes until you actually try them.

Right now I’m mostly vulnerable to two things: Physical blows and Vitality damage, and to a less degree, bleeding damage. Once I hit 58, it should be interesting to change all my equipment around.

I also went into my stash last night and completely emptied out the first two pages in my stash. All that stuff required level 30 and below, and I transferred it all to my inventory and sold it all. It’s nice to do a house cleaning. It’s the first time I’ve done one. The only thing I have in my inventory now is level 50+ and blues and purples.

Obviously my shared inventory continues to have lots of low level blues to help new characters get a leg up.