Guns! Make your own

Is that (the AKMP) a real gun? It does look like the PLR16… Which of course cannot be mentioned without this goofy trench coat guy.

Here we see the Westinghouse D-33A automatic grenade assault launcher with an underslung grenade launcher for extra punch.

Imagine if you will, looking straight on at this: you would see not four but eight shotgun barrels! Pistol grip because REAL MEN would dual weild these.

No, it’s satirical. I am trying to envision firing off an AK-47 round from a pistol. I think my hand would fly into my chin.

I’m pretty sure the gun you linked is also satirical. Because… it has to be.

Hmm… You mean firing an AK-47 without the benefit of a stock? Because there’s plenty of videos of people firing them more-or-less successfully (maybe not hitting anything, but at least not breaking their jaw) on youtube, etc.

nope. If you want to get ‘satirical’, look up the custom 50 BMG pistols… and of course videos of redneck darwin award nominees trying to fire it.

Yes, this is pretty much exactly what I imagine it’d be.

Nice try, but I identified that as “Looker” in less than a second. Man, that was a fucking AWESOME movie. I loved when he checked his rearview and wound up in the fountain.

H.

Yeah, I figured mustache guy was probably a giveaway, but he was such an integral part of the movie that cutting him out of the picture didn’t seem right. Heh, just finding a picture of the gun was a little challenging.

It was a cool movie, and unlike a lot of older sci-fi movies, the plot is probably even more believable these days. A naked Susan Dey didn’t hurt, either.

Revised my weapon… took away the illogical grip, added a bullet ejection mechanism, tweaked the aesthetics a bit, moved the clip to the rear after deciding it was a sniper rifle so the bullet travels down a longer barrel, picked a different scope…

edit:

Decided to get rid of the dumbass grenade launcher, because if you’re found you’re already dead. Originally decided it was more of a flashlight than a grenade launcher but that wouldn’t make much sense either. So got rid of that, threw on a bipod to finish the sniper functionality.

End product:

To be honest, I don’t think there’s any part of the movie that is out of bounds right now. We have disrupting laser flashlights, I wouldn’t be stunned if the CIA had some freaky blackout pulse/frequency thing figured out.

H.

What are you doing, designing a practical weapon in this thread? Here, I endeavoured to render your weapon in a proper manner while staying true to the original spirit:

christ

Not really his style:

Needs more triggers.

The new L-85AM - Anti Material rifle:

For shooting at France. While you are still in England.

Looks like kind of an akward scope position. Like you’d have to almost crane your neck backwards while having a totally straight arm.

The Mark I Sepcial Purpose Self Fulfilling Prophecy Pistol. … aka the quatoria pistol.

Just look through the scope, pull the trigger and rid the world of it’s least valuable members. Limited quantities! Pass it on as a family heirloom! Or not.

Hey, thanks for helping me win a bet with your totally reasonable non-overreaction to my mild critique of your fake gun, Guapo.

Here we have an Imperial Guard Hellgun Mk. VIII with a shortened barrel and external powerpack (not shown)

Someone needs to make the .50 cal silver/black magnums from Hellsing.