Guns! Make your own

Be a bit of a challenge, since there’s no way to get the text onto them.

The parts just aren’t there for that. There are no ridiculously long/thick slides.

This specially modified MP5 lacks any sort of magazine–because you only need one bullet for the Acid Suicide Weapon™. Place against your forehead and have at it!

If it’s only got one bullet, why does it have a full-auto selector? For that matter, what’s the purpose of that upper grip?

C’mon: there’s silly, and there’s just pointless.

What’s a full auto selector? Shit, man, I just turned some crap upside down and moved the barrel.

C’mon, there’s nitpicky, and there’s just douchery.

If you’re actually asking… it’s the switch by those red squares, by the trigger.

Select single shot, burst shot, full auto shot modes.

The upside down grip is held by your left hand to keep the gun steady while you put the bullet in your head. Duh.

I like to call this “The Limey”.

Note the lack of anything sharp, pointy or dangerous that might just take someone’s eye out.

Nice!

Where are the arrow shooting attachments?

The Limey isn’t showing up. :(

If they had an old Tommy gun you could cobble together the Aliens pulse rifle :(

Send the guy an email and ask for it. He’s still updating the app.

Fucking nonviolence humanitarians.

It’s cool, though - it’s a handgun.

The Hand Cannon Mk1 wasn’t really manly enough for today’s man of action, so here’s the Annihilatrix Mk1 Urban Dominator:

The last flashlight you’ll ever need:

See, Acid? Now that’s what a gun with a full-auto selector should look like.

Yeah? Let’s see someone put that thing against his forehead and pull the trigger. You’d need a remote control!

I’m not sure. It seems contrary to the design philosophy behind the gun to have any option other than maybe “full auto” and “alpha strike”

I just lost my shit laughing. Joey, you asshole, that is a work of art.