Halt and Catch Fire (AMC)

This show is amazing. So far my favourite episode was the one they played Doom in. It was so packed. Miscellaneous it was called.
Lee Pace is one charismatic bastard. And it was a blast seeing Cameron Howe on the big screen in Blade Runner.

I haven’t seen the last two episodes yet. I think I will wait for the finale and then marathon episodes 7-10.

I don’t know, I think it was a different take than most. We didn’t a funeral, we saw a hunt for a sweater.

I liked the finale. A pretty satisfying ending for most of the characters. It did bring a very nostalgic remembrance and longing for my own career in technology.

Yeah, beautiful finale. And the episodes 7-8! I loved this show so much all the way through…so sharply written and acted and directed…now I will have to get the soundtrack.

I’ll miss this show. The show runners hid a deeply human story in a show ostensibly about technology. It was really quite amazing, thanks to the great scripts and wonderful acting.

Season 4 has recovered from an incredibly uneven start. If you liked previous seasons I would stick with it, just know S4 has a terrible first half.

I disagree, particularly episode 3 was brilliant.

Well, I disagree. I found the first half of season 4 to be the worst in the series, by a considerable margin.