Happy Birthday, Union Carbide!

It’s the creepiest effin’ picture I’ve seen in a long while. And considering how much time I waste hangin’ `round anime, that’s damn creepy…

shudder

I wished you a happy on IRC, but here’s another belated one from me. :-)

Happy Birthday UC!

Wish me the same tomorrow :)

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, UC. Wish you were here, man - and I’m damn glad we got a chance to hang out in person during your cross country tour. I’m still sour as hell, but it was worth it, and the tower of terror was frigging awesome. Hmmm, maybe I should post some of those pictures…

Athryn and quatoria, is there some reason you’re using the forum to say happy birthday to someone who chose not to be a part of the forum? Have you tried email? Or maybe Facebook? Or just the telephone? I hear those are helpful ways to stay in touch with people.

-Tom

I saw a happy birthday thread, I posted in the happy birthday thread! Nothing more to it than that. I didn’t even notice the year on the posts prior to Athryn’s until you made this post, in point of fact. Whoops.

Happy Birthday Anson Williams and Heather Locklear!

Happy Birthday Tom!

I wasn’t trying to start a fight, or get myself banned or anything. He’s my brother, and he does still read the forum, even if he’s not allowed to post.

Anyhow, sorry for disturbing things. My apologies.

UC got banned? If only we had some place to announce those sorts of things, so we could avoid embarrassing mistakes like this in the future.

Yeah, that would be really helpful, wouldn’t it? Because those discussions sure do clear things up!

-Tom