Happy Star Wars Day! Here's Leia on the beach for some reason.

The Wall Street Journal also asked Fisher for her take on rumors that Disney will no longer market or sell “Leia as slave” merchandise. “I think it’s stupid,” she replied. “The father who flipped out about it, ‘What am I going to tell my kid about why she’s in that outfit?’ Tell them that a giant slug captured me and forced me to wear that stupid outfit, and then I killed him because I didn’t like it. And then I took it off. Backstage.”

Happy 4th of May, meatbags.

May the 4th? You mean Cinco de Cuatro, right? It’s one margarita, what could it cost…$10?

That last photo in the set is just amazing

“For some reason”? You made the thread, that article isn’t current. The reason is because apparently you were horny this morning or something.

well, yeah. But the “for some reason” I was referring to was that this conversation probably took place:

“Hey, let’s get Leia in the bikini along with Vader, and Ewok, and a Gamorrean Guard on the beach for a photoshoot.”

“Why?”

“For some reason.”

Same reason! :D

Am I doing it right?

The most nonsensical part is Vader on the beach. After all:

I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.

There’s someone soft and smooth in that pic, but it’s his daughter. So yeah.

When you’re doing a professional photo shoot and the photographer says “Great! We got what we need, but let’s do a couple fun ones,” your response should be to thank him or her and leave. The fun ones always get you into trouble.

True for a lot more things beyond photos.

Schwing!

Happy Star Wars Day again.

An AI generated Star Wars by Wes Anderson trailer has gone viral last couple of days.

Some commentary here.

“Wow.” OK, I’d watch that movie.

Actual 4 minute short on Disney+