Has trump texted or said as many negative things about Putin as he has our own allies?

He’s lashed out at Merkel, Trudeau, and others we should be aligned with. And it struck me. Has he lashed out at Putin at the same level/intensity he has our very own allies?

This was the funniest image I could find.

I don’t believe that Trump has, thus far, said anything negative about Putin at all.

Let’s invert the question Jeff, has Trump said as many positive things about all our allies combined as he has Putin, or even Erdogan or Duerte?

I’m gonna wager no on that too.

It’s almost as if there’s something happening here between Putin and Trump but I just can’t quite put my finger on it.

Finger. on. it.
Fingers. in. it…

Also the Tariff’s trump has placed hurt America and hurt our Allies, but conveniently Russia has been exempt from them.

And, nearly everything he’s done in the Middle East has increased instability to increase the cost of oil, once again helping Putin. Let’s not forget the added sanctions trump didn’t do.

I agree with you that Trump’s Russia policy is far too lenient and there is no defense for being so light on someone who kills journalists, even ones living abroad, and political enemies with radiation on city streets. To say nothing of invading countries without justification. (Just posting that since you had asked me in the other thread).

Exactly what Kasparov said he would try to do back at the start of his reign, I mean term.

Remove sanctions - didn’t work cause of incompetency, thank god.

Then start a trade war between the USA and its allies. Bingo. Score for Putin.

It’s like Trump got a huge amount of money from Russia and owes tyhem something. Or he’s afraid they’ll release bad info on him. Or you know, just kill him, cause they are evil and do that kind of stuff.

Besides the obvious collusion, I think trump sees Russia as a goldmine and he’s been trying to set his company up for revenue. Making Putin angry negates his business plan, so trump would rather sell out America than dent his possible future.

Maybe trump plans on retiring to the Black Sea resort Putin is so fond of.

He hasn’t. The closest he’s gotten is him saying stuff like he’s “tough on Russia” or whatever. Without actually being tough on Russia at any point for anything. He even whitewashed stuff like Crimea and the Ukraine saying they asked for Russia to invade them and annex them.

Literally false

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-poland-usa-trump-idUSKBN19R02Q

The complaint that Trump has been soft on Russia is true. The complaint he has never said anything negative about Russia is false.

No one ever said he never said anything negative about Russia. He’s never said anything negative about Putin.

Oh – that’s false too, but it is very rare:

So the worst thing he’s said about Putin is that he’s responsible for backing Assad… which is really just a statement of fact. But hey, I guess that counts as a thing.

Honestly, it’s more telling that, given what Putin and Russia have done, THAT is the best example of criticism that you can come up with. A single tweet, where he says that he backs Assad, who has done terrible things.

Sure looks like we’re shifting the goal posts on gman.

Yeah, I didn’t say he’s he was wrong. That is indeed a thing which is mildly critical of Putin.

But it’s still sad that it’s the most critical thing he could find.

He says worse things about war widows.

I prefer women whose husbands DIDN’T die in combat!

No goal posts moving at all. The OP title is clear.

“Has trump texted or said as many negative things about Putin as he has our own allies?”

The answer is clear, he has spewed more of his deranged hate at respected leaders like Macron & Trudeau than Putin, not surprising as Trump is only in the White House because Putin put him there.