Hawkeye on Disney+, bro!

Oh man, I am so in on this one.

I didn’t think Loki or Falcon & WS were as great as Wandavision, but they’ve all been watchable so far. This looks like we’re finally getting some straight up action comedy, and I’m so up for that - sans wizards, aliens, or androids.

Is it bad that I’m excited for “Rogers: The Musical” too?

Die Hard With A Bow.
Excellent, Bro.

Now we can spend the next 30 years arguing whether “Hawkeye” is a Christmas movie!

If it’s good enough for that outcome, I’ll be very happy.

Jeremy seems a little old for comics Clint, but I guess this is kind of a passing of the torch, too. Looking forward to it, I loved the book. Hope there’s a long, quirky Pizza Dog segment. Maybe a whole episode.

That was a great trailer. I’m definitely excited for this one.

No. No, it is not bad.

Did I hear someone say something about voting for their CSGO team in here?

Hawk…guy.

They had me at Lucky the Pizza Dog.

God I hope so! An entire episode filmed from Lucky’s perspective would be both hilarious and awesome.

Given Star-Spangled Man may be one of the greatest bits in the MCU to date, no, it is not bad that you are excited for Rogers: The Musical and I’m sure @WhollySchmidt agrees with me on that.

Star-Spangled Man is great, I’ll be delighted if Rogers: The Musical gave us something else that fun.

I’ve always found Jeremy Renner offputting, so it’s only natural that they would give him his own show and cast someone else I’ve always found offputting as the other lead.

I was today old when I learned this was the actress from Bumblebee, and she was GREAT in that.

Then maybe you need to watch True Grit and check out the time she fought Thanos in a river!

Whoa! I’ve seen that movie a half-dozen times and I never realized that was Brolin.

OMG SHE’S ALSO THE GIRL FROM TRUE GRIT?! Will wonders never cease…

Haha, that was me as well - Ridicously excited that we could potentially get to see parts of that :-D

All I can think of is maybe the actress couldn’t get out to New York for filming, so they shot her in a random location talking on a phone. Like @Cormac I thought she was conspicuously absent in the original trailer. Anyway, I’m glad she’s okay and included in the show.

Plus an extra 2-second of Rogers: The Musical. That’s just a hilarious idea that actually does make sense in universe. I hope they give us enough of the musical in the TV show that I’m not disappointed—something the length of the War Bonds dancing montage in the original Captain America: The First Avenger would probably be about right.