Heat signature - Tom Francis goodness

New patch, and patch notes as only Tom Francis can write them.

Space Birthday Update!

This has been floating at the top of my wishlist for a while and this seems like a good time to jump in.

FYI, it’s 40 % off right now on Steam. There’s also a publisher’s collection that makes it even cheaper if you already own Gunpoint and their other game. Since I already have both of them, that brings it under 8 Canadabucks for me!

I was so hoping one of the reveals of the update would be the Mac port. Shoot!

I finally bought this on deep sale and… it’s so good! I love every second of it! Here’s my steam review-

Why is…why is this game SO GOOD? It makes a fantastic first impression, and actually maintains it in the moment to moment gameplay! It doesn’t waste your time! It’s as hard or as easy as you want it to be! It lets you clong people right on the head with a wrench! The text is smartly written! I don’t even know why I stopped playing to write this, except out of sheer gratitude. Buy this game!

As someone who primarily plays on a laptop, would this game be good with a trackpad, or does it really need a mouse?

I control movement using WASD, and do targeting with the mouse. I think it could work because you can, and the game encourages you to, give orders while paused, thus obviating the need for fast or precise mouse clicks.