Help. I've had the sax from Careless Whisper stuck in my head for hours.

The condensed awesome in this thread has easily made up for every suffering minute of Careless Whisper.

Did you know that Kenny G’s Going Home is practically the official “Go Home” closing theme for many stores and malls in China?

Just Wake me up before you Go-Go!

You’re a very bad man.

OMG that’s amazing. I love the sound of rain hitting a car. Thank you.

Damn, while I was moving last year and was in-between houses, I was looking for some sounds of rain for some white noise while I slept. This would have been perfect. That sound is so relaxing to me.

@Gutsball, I haven’t heard that song in ages. But holy hell, if that ain’t another tune that can burrow into your brain I don’t know what is!

Wow Gutsball dropped a nuke.

Alright, I don’t have a good enough ear to know for sure if there’s a sax in this (but I doubt it), but this is easily the catchiest brass number ever performed!

I find Suzanne Vega’s do-do-doo-dit do-do-doo-dit segues nicely into this funky business:

Yes, the rain hitting the car ones are great. I’m particularly fond of people making videos of themselves actually driving through a rainstorm to sleep to.

Though my current jam is this guy, who loops ambient parts of video games to fall asleep to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe5XcW9EuB8&t=146s

Best post in the thread hahaha I’m dying

I watch it again every now and then and just lose it every time. :)

Another thing for the thread:

This will also clear your head.

Now I’ve got the theme song from Sanford and Son stuck in my head for some reason. Oddly enough, I can almost feel the vibration of the bass harmonica even though I’m not actually hearing it.

Pro-tip: Don’t make videos of yourself sleeping while driving through a rainstorm (if you’re at the wheel)

@KevinC Please edit the following words from the thread title: “sax from Careless Whisper”.
Every time I’ve been browsing the thread titles in “Everything else”, I read those words, and the damn thing starts up in my head. Thank you.

I like that, quite a lot.

The good news is, this thread is stocked with all kinds of solutions to try to alleviate that mental rash. :)

This is my ringtone. Enjoy.