Hitman (2016) - Baldy killing evil people. Hopefully no sexy nuns

So, the exact number of people that got laid off apparently is: 75.

That’s a freaking lot.

Yup. I think they had around 200 employees prior to this layoff.

Well, good news, for a bit. Here’s the June update!

http://www.ioi.dk/hitman-june-content-schedule/

[quote]
The HITMAN June Content Schedule includes Escalation Contracts, Featured Contracts, a new Elusive Target and also a game update for all platforms.

The first content to arrive on 2nd June will be two Escalation Contracts, one in Sapienza (Landslide) and another in Bangkok[/quote]

[quote]
Alongside the two Escalation Contracts, 10 new Featured Contracts will be added to the game. Each one has been created by the Hitman Community and has been hand-picked for inclusion in the game.[/quote]

[quote]
Elusive Target #25 is the penultimate ET, and will arrive in Hokkaido before the month is out.[/quote]

[quote]
Finally, we are planning a game update for this month. This update will be mandatory for all players and we’re very excited to talk about what it includes.[/quote]

So I finally got the sniper rifle that plays Ave Maria when you look through the scope. Yay!

But sniper rifles suck in this game and I don’t really have anyone to shoot with it anyway. Oh well.

http://www.ioi.dk/the-future-of-ioi/

This sounds like great news but I gotta wonder where will the money come from?

Will they go to Fig or Kickstarter or did they find some investor already? If they try crowdfunding I will support them day one.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck nooooooooooooo.

Stay the heck away from Gearbox.

Episode 1 is now free, and there’s a big sale (60+%) on the full Season 1 bundle.

Worth buying/playing for people who loved Blood Money but wish you could save in the middle of missions?

hahahahahahahaha

Yes. It’s got the Blood Money style non-linear levels that can be finished in a ton of different and elaborate ways. And you can save in the middle of the missions (except in a couple of game modes, the elusive targets and the pro mode).

I got about 25 hours of fun out of Episode 1 alone, getting that for free is a great deal.

Yes, absolutely. I’d say it’s a must buy for anyone that loves Blood Money.

Not episode 1, but the prologue (tutorial missions).

I stand corrected. :)

I concur.
It feels different from Blood Money. The levels are much larger, and that changes the way the gameplay feels. I would say for the better, but I also do miss the more claustrophobic levels of Blood Money. I’m not sure why. I know I shouldn’t, and I can’t really explain it, but they felt more dreamlike. YMMV of course, but that’s how I feel. OTOH I haven’t played Blood Money in…God 10 years?!? Probably just my nostalgia talking.

Full season is like $24 on PSN if you have plus for the next few days.

Finally completed all the missions at least once. Episode 6 is fantastic.

I hope there will be a season 2 and more missions. Has anything been announced yet?

Nothing has been announced yet, but since the company is saved, season 2 should still be coming. Rumors say it’s already half done.

I expect some news after the final elusive target in july.