Holy cats it's SECRET SANTA 2017 (11th ANNUAL)

Dear @MichaelD,

A trusted source (i.e., your Secret Santa) wishes you to know that part of your gift is on its way.

Best,
fire

Dear @Juan_Raigada,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your gift is on its way.

Best,
fire

/happydance

Thanks Fire!

Dear @Cormac,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your gift is on its way. Watch out for a delivery on Tuesday or thereabouts.

Best,
fire

Yeah!
My christmas will have a sad shadow hanging over it this year, as my mom very suddenly passed away on christmas day last year and since my dad died 20 years ago, its the first christmas I’ll be pretty much on my own (no wife or kids).

So yeah, it will be really nice to have a christmas present to unwrap! Thanks Santa!

Aw man. Do you by chance live in central NY? You can join us.

Thanks very much, but thats a bit far away… I’m in Cologne, Germany.
Not sure what I’ll do, but I might be able to head to some friends for christmas day, so hopefully won’t be alone.

Yikes, I don’t think there are any direct flights from Cologne to Syracuse!

I hope you can be with some pals who are closer.

Still looking for that perfect SS gift? Dave Barry’s annual gift guide to the rescue!

Never change, Dave Barry. Oh… wait… he never does, does he?

Dear @Kadath,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your gift has been dispatched and is on its way.

Best,
fire

Shweeeeet! Thanks @fire

Wow!

Nice! Just received my mail:

VERY curious to see whats in this huge box!
It’ll be a long 3 weeks…

Dear @rowe33,

Your Santa would like you to know that your gift is on its way and should arrive in about 2 weeks.

fire

Excellent, just enough time for me to forget about it and be surprised! :D

Package arrived, won’t open til right time!

Dear @Skipper,

Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your secret package has been dispatched.

Best,
fire

Dear @Juan_Raigada,

Please check your e-mail for an urgent request as delivery to your address has failed.

Best,
fire

Replied, my guess is the delivery agency might be confused, or that the particular delivery agent was feeling lazy.