How do you not turn into poached eggs outside on hot/humid days?

Old men, ahem, are very good about being comfortable. We don’t give a shit about what other, younger folks think.

Dove sei, ero. Dove sono io, sarai. :)

Lerba del vicino e sempre piu verde.

The grass is always greener, my friend. I may be younger, but only slightly. And with that … cento di questi giorni. (May you have a hundred days like this.) Salute!

You should get the shirts with the USB-powered fans in the armpits.

Not joking, if it worked down here I would. Hot June/July and scalding August get really old after a while.

Iirc, some corset designs in the cosplay and historical recreation communities are designed with ventilation channels built into the structure. You can fit a decent sized fan under a big enough dress to drive air up through them!

I was just reading about this company EZCooldown. It was started by a furry. They make cooling vests, and they supposedly work really well for both yiffing and cosplay, so they should handle working in the yard sans butterwolf costume with a comically gigantic fluffy phallus extremely well. Or maybe you do yard work that way, I don’t judge, you do you.

I would only get the more expensive models with cooling packs, as the models without utilize evaporative cooling that won’t work well unless you’re in a very dry area.

Edit: Found the article!

I do this when I wear a corset too!