How do you post so much?

If I go down @ArmandoPenblade , I’m taking you with me.

Damn. Me too. What is it about Telefrog?

Well he says a lot of crazy shit, and you can’t just let it slide. I mean like I said, it’s the internet. There are lives at stake!

To answer the thread-question, I also really get a lot of mileage out of meta-threads about post-counts, tbh.

I am honored to be so high, and @Timex is high on my list as well, but sadly you just barely do not make my cut.

Which also answers @nogwart’s question of how I’ve hit 11k posts. Battlestar Galactica. Running each game is an easy 3-400 posts.

I think a lot of these guys just end up in the same threads that interest me as well.

I was kind of shocked that @KevinC didn’t wind up on my list, considering. But it seems BSG drowns out all.

Work is really slow right now, so I probably am on line more often than I should be. I post in spurts, depending on what topics interest me and how active they are.

I might post 20 times one day and not at all the next, and I am never on line weekends. I have a life. :)

So I guess I have a man crush on Armando?

OK, I definitely have a man crush on Armando. Come here you long-haired metal-loving nerd.

And there is a posts leaderboard if you’re interested. Here it is taking just the last year:
https://forum.quartertothree.com/users?order=post_count&period=yearly

(and now here’s some text I need to type to convince Discourse I should be allowed to post this)

Quality makes up for the lack of quantity. :)

And Jason McCullough all-time is still 3rd after however many years.

Compiling code? Write a shitpost. Waiting in line for some lunch? Write this shitpost. Social life? Syntax Error.

Darn you @Telefrog! you edged me out again this year ;)

You’re “winning” for the month. I think Tom and Telefrog got a bunch of freebies from the import since they write on the front page. Sort by topics and you’ll see what I mean.

Yes, but he is winning the day and week. This is an outrage, I don’t run these forum games not to win some fake internet counting competition I didn’t know I was in until 5 minutes ago damn it!

(also, wow that’s a lot of numbers)

Clearly you just need to send someone with a bat.

Stand still Nick, I’ve got a plane to catch.