How many tables will you eventually own for Pinball FX3?

No!!! Paranormal didnt import into FX3 for me!

I get “invalid password” when I try to join. Which seems like a pretty sneaky way to guarantee you’ll win the tournament!

-Tom

Hmm, I set it for 3 days, but it seems to have vanished now. Probably just launch glitchiness. I recreated it though.

Just checked again, and the original tournament is back and Sabersnail is the new score to beat. Not sure what was going on with it earlier.

Put up a high score for the Mars tournament. Best I could do at 3AM.

Got 40M on the one ball challenge for the Mars table just after that score. Needed something to get an upgrade or whatever? Not sure I like these “special powers” or whatever. My Mars score was sans abilities, though I activated them now.

Nice! I managed to squeak in at 43mil (steam: ssh4life, i’m new around here, Hi!), but with upgrades. First ball was good at 30 mil or so, the next two were lackluster, just couldn’t finish a mode to save my life. I rather like the upgrades, but it’s also nice that you can play the tables on “classic” mode.

I installed the steam version of the game last night. I was shocked to learn that I actually own more tables of Pinball FX on Steam than I do on Win10/Xbox. I guess I must have gotten them on a humble bundle or something, but never installed them to check them out.

Unfortunately, the Steam version compares to Steam friends, and the Win10 version compares to Xbox friends. And there seems to be no in-game way to connect those two friends lists. No way for me to say “hey, this Zen account should be the same as this zen account” or something of that nature.

I don’t see any tournaments using the Mars table.

Hey man! I, like you, couldn’t find anything in the tournaments section. And then I noticed that it’s weird and bad!

The list of tournaments shown is some sort of public whatsahoosit and doesn’t show all tournaments. It’s just unnecessary for us enlightened folks with friends. If you go over and click the “Filters” button though, which should be a button titled “actually do the thing I would definitely want to do why isn’t this the default”, you can click “Friends” as an option in the filter, and provided Thraeg is your friend (What’s wrong with Thraeg, isn’t he your friend!?! He’s a nice guy, man!!) you will see his posted tables. Grab the slightly older one because the newer one was a re-creation of the original tournament because it looked like it’d disappeared.

Then beat the top score on Mars. :)

I’d be scared of robc04 joining the tournament. I haven’t seen any of his high scores, but when I logged into Pinball FX 2 last night to see if there was a way to get to a “Zen account”, I noticed that the game was telling me that out of my steam friends list, robc04 was the pinball wizard.

Oh gosh no. There are several people here that can usually crush me. I forget who, I think @thraeg and maybe @arrendek were the ones who go and crush my high scores when they want to.

I usually need to try a ton of times before I can get a good score because I never can figure out what I’m supposed to do to complete missions to get the good score bonuses.

I’m so glad someone remembered I post some high scores instead of just mentioning Thraeg. :)

Thanks for the tournament help - I did find Thraeg’s tournament but I didn’t post a good score :-)

Heh, yeah, when we were playing FX2, I wound up with lots of individual table high scores, but when you put your mind to a single table you completely blew my scores away.

It’s the only way I can do really well. Keep bashing my head against a table until I figure it out and get a feel for it, then I can start working the mojo and getting good stuff to happen.

Except Ms. Splosion man (in FX2, natch). I did something like double the existing high score on that table on my second play of it. Table was a ton of fun too, I’m sad to see it go. :(

Thanks for the instructions!
I could access it thanks to them: Thraeg isn’t on my friend’s list but Tom is and was participating, so it showed up.
Sadly, it seems to only display scores from people in your own friend’s list, as I can only Tom and me playing it?

PS: I totally destroyed Tom’s score. Just saying.

Who are you on Steam? I’m robc04 there too. Hit me up with a friend request.

I think you may have played the bogus tournament. The ‘official’ tournament is the one that was created first.

I forgot to mention … nice score there sabersnail!

Sent!

I don’t know about being in the buggy one or not, but boy, is that launch troublesome: sometimes I get 46 tables, sometimes only 30 (they even took away my beloved Fear Itself and Moon Knight once!)