How many tables will you eventually own for Pinball FX3?

I can tell you that I won’t try and beat that score. I was getting tired of it after 100+ million. Now way I’m trying to beat almost 300M. So if you want to stop I’m more than happy to bow down. Nice job.

My guess is that it would stay paused indefinitely if you put it down for awhile - unless the computer crashes or something.

353M.

I’m done.

With this table.

Forever. (Just kidding)

I don’t have the best ergonomic situation going on for my desk for this game with both hands on the keyboard. I hurt now. Ow.

427M, and I agree with the sentiments above – I’m done with the table. It’s just too easy to stay alive almost indefinitely, or at least until I lose focus and make a dumb mistake. That score took an hour and a half, and if someone beats it I’m not going to try again. The table is just too repetitive (I think I cleared the mansion 11 times).

Bravo.

I’m no good at the mansion, I’m still not even sure what to do. I beat it once doing what I think you’re supposed to do but man is it a weird… “sub-table?”

Edit: I might have to go back and play it now that I have a better idea how to score, I’ve leveled a few upgrades, and the main thing, that everyone mentions thraeg but never me on these score chases and I need to defend myself as a “person of interest” too. I matter! Lol

Yeah, it took a while to get it down. The ball moves faster than usual, making it tricky. But basically you just hit the 9 ghost drop targets, then shoot it up into the attic to score 20M. The problem is that it’s so easy to get up there and stay up there, and there’s no risk of a ball-out when you’re there. When falling out of the mansion, if you time it right you can hit it right back up into it, and if you miss that, it’s easy to hit the main ramp and get back there.

On the other hand, I’m terrible at the cube minigame. I triggered the levitation one a couple of times, but then spent most of the rest of the game completely failing to get it in the last sinkhole for 4th dimension.

Ha ha, the joke’s on you guys, because you don’t get to keep those scores on the leaderboards!

-Tom

Yeah, tournaments are pretty dumb for that. My Mars tournament score was better than my leaderboard score is now. Sigh

I had forgotten about that and that was what killed my interest last time. I need to be retold everytime!

Gone forever, my splendid 9M!

I just need a virtual high five from you guys here every now and then because there is no one I can tell in my day to day life who cares even a little bit that I made a high score in pinball. :)

It’s better than a temporary score that fades away.

Have they changed the physics in this one? Pinball Arcade gets it more right IMO. The old Last Gladiators Digital Pinball on SEGA Saturn and heck, even the SNES Super Pinball (by the same developer) did it better. I really struggle to play Pinball FX because it feels like the name implies… it’s like special effects and not real pinball. The feel is just off.

Hey, I said nice job up above!

It feels better to me. But not as good as Pinball Arcade’s physics.

Pinball Arcade is trying to replicate real world pinball. Pinball FX is not.

Since I have never gotten into real world pinball, I prefer the FX approach.

And thanks for that, I appreciate it! :)

And I’ll give you a virtual high five too @arrendek Your score is great, and if it had been posted a few hours earlier, I probably wouldn’t have tried to top it.

This tournament asks the question: How long can you stay awake for?

Yes, this is a crap tournament @tomchick. Can we have one based on some semblance of actual skill?

Holy crap. I’m unfriending all of you so I can retain some semblance of virtual pinball self-worth. Those scores are insane.

If anybody is interested I started a single ball classic mode Infinity gauntlet tournament.