How much prayer will you amass with Age of Mythology Extended Edition?

Title How much prayer will you amass with Age of Mythology Extended Edition?
Author Nick Diamon
Posted in News
When April 3, 2014

Microsoft has formally announced Age of Mythology: Extended Edition. The real-time strategy classic from 2002, is being released on Steam this May and will come with a host of improvements..

Read the full article

EXCELLENT! I love Age of Mythology and am very happy to hear that it's getting a port. It's still a beautiful game with a lot of neat mechanics, so this is great news!

So Microsoft re-releases AoM with Steamworks, meanwhile they've made no commitment to free their more recent games from GFWL.

Still, it's something I guess. I'd like to see Freelancer on Steam. Make that happen, Microsoft.

While I am definitely going to be buying this I am a little bit trepidatious given how awful the "HD" re-release of AoE was.

Of course this is one of my favorite classic RTS games, so it is one of the few games I buy without hesitation, even as a re-release.

There’s a Microsoft game sale on Steam this weekend. This game is down to 7.49. I never played the original, it’s kind of tempting to check it out.

Age of Mythology: Retold is primarily a graphical upgrade to the original, mixing its classic gameplay elements with modernized visuals. It will include the 50-mission campaign as well as an all-new Arena of the Gods feature that allows you to complete all new trials either solo or co-op with friends as you take on challenges as the gods themselves battle it out.

While no specific release date was given, Microsoft Game Studios did indicate Age of Mythology: Retold will be released later this year on PC, Xbox Series X|S, and be available Day One on Game Pass.

Source