How to best create a podcast RSS without a website

A little complicated but here goes: My wife and I host a podcast that is specialized and covers a sensitive topic so I won’t provide the podcast name here, but that’s beside the point. After years of keeping up with my Wordpress website that we used for the podcast, using Powerpress and Blubrry as our media host, I decided that I was kind of tired of trying to keep the website up to date in terms of plugins, security, etc. and moved it to Podpage (after a lot of research.) They put your website out, make it easy to personalize and modify graphics, take care of security, input from listeners, etc. After we got the site up and running and looking good on their, about a month later, I went ahead and shut down my Wordpress site and canceled my host provider (for the website - I did NOT cancel Blubrry where we store our media/MP3 files of each episode.)

However, my new webpage site, Podpage, pulls the RSS feeds from Blubrry. But Blubrry pulled them from my now defunct Wordpress/Powerpress site. So I realize I now have to compose the RSS feed for each new episode. Which I previous did on my Wordpress site with Powerpress. Is there a good way to create an RSS feed without a website? The info is very simple: Episode number and title and description of the episode, sometimes with some links. Of course the link to the media file on Blubrry.

Is the easiest thing to do just use the Blubrry “Create new episode” barebones editor? Or is there some better way? I hope everyone reading this isn’t as confused as I am writing it!

Don’t the podcast hosts offer this service?

Yeah I just looked deep into my Blubrry podcast host dashboard and there’s a “Create New Episode” option. Maybe it’s just that simple, LOL!

OK, I have a new RSS now with the changes, no problem updating Apple, Spotify, etc. I went to update Google and it says the feed we have is **http://feeds.feedburner.com/(podcastname" - Well I assume that feedburner (which I must have set up when we started this way back in 2014) has the old Wordpress RSS. I want to update it. But nowhere on feedburner on my account do I see what it is using as the feed. When I try to use the form to submit the new RSS feed URL, it just gives an “oops! Something didn’t work right!” error. Argh! Any ideas?

And one more - when I check my new RSS feed URL in RSS validator sites they all say invalid and give numerous errors. How big of an issue is this?