Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Yeah, last month’s bundle is pretty yecch. But I don’t have Battletech yet, so looking like I’m back in on that!

:(

There were quite a few good indie games in the bundle.

You’re right. They are probably very good. But they all seem to be aimed at a gamer who isn’t me. :)

Pretty happy with this monthly. I had been holding out on Slay the Spire (because there’s just been too much hype–true story) and while I never felt like I needed a Guacamelee 2, I’m now remembering how much fun I had with the first one. And then, I bet at least one of those other more obscure indie games will be worth playing as well. (When I’m going to get to them is another matter.)

Battletech for $12 is a great deal, even if all the unlocks turn out to suck.

I will concede that Gods Trigger seems nice.

Don’t they typically do one more reveal before the month is over? It’s not like the price goes up if you wait a couple of weeks.

Sometimes they do if they’re not getting a lot of customers/too many people are pausing/cancelling.

I paused for this bundle because neither of the headliners were my bag, but Battletech looks good.

Also, Imma be watching the Giveaway Thread like a hawk in case someone wants to unload a couple of today’s reveals, just sayin’.

It’s not hype when it’s facts!

Well now I have it, so I guess we’ll see about those facts! (I’m excited to give it a try. Was a fan of Dreamquest from way back, and it’s clearly the inspiration for Slay.)

Really happy with last month.

The only one I didn’t want to play was Squad. Distance had been on my wishlist forever. Almost bought it yesterday when Rock8man posted about it leaving early access.

Battletech won our 2018 game of the year.

Seems everyone who subbed back in January 2019 now has a Steam key for :

If you’ve been unsubscribed for a bit, like me, check your email for a $3 off offer on the Humble Monthly this month. That makes Battletech and whatever else they toss in this month less than $10 (assuming you get charged tax like me).

Damn you Humble Bundle…looks like I’m in again.

If you subbed in July 2019, you should now have a free key for Kind Words in your humble account.

Funny, I never once have gotten those offers. Maybe I should check my spam folder.

Hey, lord, where are you finding out about this stuff! Appreciate you giving us the heads up. If you hadn’t, I wouldn’t know about these keys at all, at least until I do my twice-annual key-clearance on the giveaway thread.

I check my humble key page once a week usually. :)
Mostly because I buy games every week. :p

So, probably enough people have paused that they are panicking and now advertising that the Battletech DLC is included in this month’s bundle.

Interesting. I don’t know much about Battletech. Is it very rivet-counter-y or somewhat accessible?

I was going to pause for sure, but now I may stay in. I have base Battletech.