Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

I think I broke the pause button pressing it so hard.

198X looks great. Turok is great. F1 2019 is nice to have. Death’s Gambit was on my wishlist. All good as usual.

I don’t think any of those games are ones I own. Are there enough good ones in the mix to unpause?

I don’t own any, either, but I’ve heard plenty good about several. I’ll be staying in to give them a spin, so for me it’s a question of what’s not worthy of being in my backlog, lol.

Dammit when will they have Wreckfest or The Council or Life is Strange S2 or something, anything from my wishlist. This one will be a pause.

Last day to Pause-a-Month is always the day before the last Friday of the month. I think that works out to March 26th, just short of 3 weeks from today.

Or Void Bastards!

I don’t have F1 2019 yet, so that alone makes the bundle worthwhile. Have been interested in AI War 2 and My friend Pedro too.

My first pause since they switched to Choice. Can’t win them all, I guess.

I’m at least somewhat interested in or have heard good things about almost everything in this bundle!

It’s a good bundle, I just already have all the stuff out of it I want except, perhaps, Fell Seal.

AI War 2 is fantastic and everyone even slightly interested in strategy games should own it, but I Kickstarted that so don’t need another copy.

Frostpunk and Pathfinder are also indie.

I first joined last month because Pathfinder was on my wishlist anyway. Paused this month and I think it’ll stay that way unless a game I’ve wishlisted pops up. No point in building a backlog anymore when I can’t get to the games I already have.

Battle Chasers is a very solid Western-made JRPG (made by many of the folks who made Darksiders, actually). A friend of mine kickstarted it and wouldn’t shut up about it when no one else seemed to know or care about the game. I finally snagged it just because it seemed like it would provide some interesting conversation and… I got totally hooked on it. It’s polished, makes a lot of solid design choices, and have very little of the pointless bloat and janky systems that a lot of RPGs, I think, feel obligated to have.

This is a decent month for me. A few things I had been wanting to play and some stuff that looks like it could be interesting.

I’ve been eyeballing Exapunks for long enough that it alone makes this month worthwhile. If I didn’t already have AI War 2 from Kickstarter, that would’ve been a compelling choice too.

Your words; it’s like they’re English, yet somehow in a foreign language for me … ;)

Just be sure to pause it after each month’s reveal since they auto-unpause your subscription every month.

I paused, then I came here and unpaused immediately. I know I have a huge backlog, but what will you play when you are in quarantine? I have toilet paper, noodles and my backlog of games…
Niffelheim looks good to me and haven’t played a zachtronics in ages. Also 198x should be a good trip …

Someone on reddit just posted that Planet Coaster has Denuvo. Since it’s the main attraction this month, I’m pausing.

There are several good games in this month’s bundle, I am just not interested in any of them. Going to pause a month, but overall I am very pleased with the new Choice format as I bought the previous two months since they switched and feel like I received excellent value for my money. I love being able to see everything up front and making my decision based off of that information.