Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

To clarify, the selection during those two months was not great. Those weren’t games I was in any danger of actually playing. In that particular case, why bother.

I don’t think that’s true, although I guess I’m not totally sure. The games you get for free from Twitch Prime just get attached to your Twitch account.

Most of the games are also DRM-free, so you could just download them.

Gotcha. I have a bunch of good things in the list there including The Messenger, which they had “free” not long after relase.

OK, so I was confused and looked it up… they are free forever!

Do Twitch Prime members get special benefits? Yes. As a Twitch Prime member, you can get a selection of free games to keep forever and in-game content for some of the most popular games.

Nice! Now to get Galaxy 2.0 to integrate the list…

It doesn’t? Playnite does.

https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/april-2020

Bard’s Tale 4
Capitalism 2
Driftland
Gris
Hitman 2
Molek-Syntex
Opus Magnum
Raiden V
Shoppe Keep 2
This is the Police 2
Turok 2
Truberbrook

Looks like some easy skips this time.

Gamepass - Bard’s Tale 4, Gris, Opus Magnum
PS Now - Raiden V

Bah I have the best game in there, Hitman 2.

Bard’s Tale IV DC is my game of the year from last year. Opus Magnum and Driftland are also quite good. Unfortunately, I already own all of those, and don’t have much interest in the others (except maybe Molek-Syntez, but it’s not worth the price of entry by itself).

So I’d say “good bundle, but not good for me.”

Two big hits for me - Hitman 2 and Bard’s Tale. You sons of b*****s, I’m in.

My conclusion from this thread is that it’s best not to buy any games.

Hitman 2 appears to be free on Steam, with all the DLC costing a ton of money. So my guess is this is the free edition.

Heh. I don’t regret having given the games I mentioned my money, I’d much rather they get a full share of their purchase price because they’re easily worth it.

This is a good month for me. I have wanted Hitman 2 for a while. Plus Driftland, Molek-Syntez, and Shoppe Keep 2 all look good. Capitalism 2 is a blast from the past.

I have literally none of these. Easy unpause.

If you buy Hitman 2, as a product, you get all those individual levels. There is no way that Humble is including the free version as an unlock.

I just bought it with the humble bundle. It is this SKU, not the “standard edition”. Fucking ripoff.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/863550/HITMAN_2/

Note that when you apply the key Steam does say it’s the standard edition, but I do not have that in my library now.

Check if you have the levles as free dlc you can download.

Ahh OK-- I do. So it’s fine. I was seeing red there for a minute.