Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

I, too, was not offered the $8 deal when I paused. In my case it probably cost them a sale, too, since I was vacillating at the $8 mark, but $12 ain’t happening.

Easiest skip to ever skip.

Hardspace: Shipbreaker is still on Gamepass, and I don’t care about WWE or Unpacking. Easy pass.

Seems like the Humble folks are making a habit of offering headline games that are already on Gamepass. I wonder what effect that’s been having on sales.

Paused. I was offered a measly US$1 off when I try to pause. Yeah nah.

My experience has been that if you pause early, they will start offering an $8 “please unpause” deal a week or so before the billing date.

Hardspace: Shipbreaker and Unpacking are two of my favorite games of the last few years. And I only ever played Unpacking on game pass, so I don’t own it. And I’ll admit to being curious about the WWE games. This is probably one of the first months I’ll intentionally purchase in a long time.

Last month they got all the way down to $6. I’d happily give them $6 or $8 just for Hardspace, but nothing else here is of much interest.

The 99$ 12 months of choice deal is back.

I was tempted, but I looked at my purchases and saw I’ve bought less than half of them in the last couple years. You should still be able to skip months if you buy it. You’ll have to get this one though.

I have had amazing times as a kid with the n64 wrestling games and “here comes the pain” on Playstation 2. Anyone know if these new WWE wrestling games are any good for someone who has nostalgia for these games of yore, or should I just fire up an emulator?

Where?

The coupon code is:
HOLIDAY23

Notes in the e-mail were:
Ends Dec 31st 2023 at 11:50 pm PT. Regional pricing may vary. Users in Russia and China not eligible.

Sorry comrades.

Yep worked fine, in for another year at <$9 per month.

How many months can you pause for if you do the 12 month sub? Is there any limit?

Same question here.

I was gifted a 12 month sub December 2020. I just used the last month of it this past September.

Quick note about the annual plan:

As a note - you will automatically unlock the current month (there is no way to avoid this) when making your annual plan purchase.

I kinda want the annual plan (w/discount) but I really don’t want this month’s choices - decisions decisions.

The promotion will still be going on next month.

Not that I’m aware of. I’ve done the deal for a total of two years so far and have paused a fair amount. My bill date just keeps getting pushed back each time.

Thanks @Silent and @Stepsongrapes.