I got a job!

Analysts seem to say that it is coming back and hopefully will be back within a quarter or two.[/quote]

I think the analysts are wrong.

–Dave

I finally got a job today. Sheesh.

Hey, congrats, Jason! Maybe the economy’s turned around after all. “Everything Else” is certainly going to be a different place if both of you have less time to post.

I have TWO jobs. Average pay: $11/hr.

I finally got a job today. Sheesh.

Congrats Jason!

Heh, don’t make me hire someone to keep up the posts.

I read an article in a trade journal yesterday that said that the pay for IT jobs has leveled off and that their survey indicates that more jobs are opening up. (Sorry I looked but can’t find the link.)

Congratulations! Now, I can sleep at night as I know my post count is safe and the damn tax cut thread may finally die.

There must be some good luck going around lately. I just accepted the position of Field Data Acquistion Supervisor last week. I guess I fooled someone enough to make them think I should supervise others. Either that or my skills have deteriorated to the point that I couldn’t keep up as a Senior Analyst anymore - the Dilbert Principle in action :lol:

-DavidCPA

Congrats, David. Maybe we’ve got some good mojo going around!

I am sure that is about 100X more interesting than it sounds. :wink: Congrats!

Oh this is great…good news for both Tim, David, and Jason! Skies, you keep at it.

I’m not convinced the economy is all better, but I’m also not convinced it’s the president’s fault, any more than the 1999 boom was the last president’s fault.

Its good when people have jobs!

As for me, going out of business was always been a danger looming like a shadow over everything we’ve built. But things have developed that will insure security. We’ve just made a deal that will keep the creditors out of our hair forever.

I am sure that is about 100X more interesting than it sounds. :wink: Congrats![/quote]

Probably not, but my background is in accounting so I’m starting with pretty low expectations.

-DavidCPA

I am sure that is about 100X more interesting than it sounds. :wink: Congrats![/quote]

Probably not, but my background is in accounting so I’m starting with pretty low expectations.

-DavidCPA[/quote]

I have been doing bookkeeping for six years and would like to rake my eyes out right about now. Now that I have this experience, however, I would like to make use of it some how. I wonder if Senator Clinton needs more people to count her money now. :)

I’ve had my current job for no less than five months now, which is a record for me. I think I can thank the eleven week training period for that, and the fact that I work part-time. I am bad at work… and studying… and most things… except the College exam, woot!
:(