I hate this guy

I thought at first it was Richard Garriott.

Are there still such things as head-to-head flight sim tourneys?

We don’t like talking about them

Oh, so they’re a secret? A hidden society like in The Matrix? Interesting.

“You take the gamepad, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the hotas, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.”

protip: say “hotas” instead of joystick if you want flight sim geeks to take you seriously.

“That’s a Hotass mullet, dude.”

SurfDog’s handle looks pretty accurate.

Psycho kinda scares me.

Shit, no wonder flight sims have died out… we were all middle-aged white guys back then :0

arent we still?

Yes, but not all of us identify as one.

More flightsim nerd shaming

I am actually jealous of this guy. I’ll trade my goodlooks for his DOS flightsim heaven, and the memories it comes with.

I think on some level we all wanna be that guy, only, not from the outside. Maybe the ads should have used more shots from the player’s POV.

I’ll almost buy into this (ah, the dreams of my full-on CH Pro rig and throttle and sims from 1996-1998), but fuck, man, that haircut. That is not even one of those edgelord 90s WTF haircuts. That’s “I cut my own hair and masturbate to Oasis” wrong.

You have to get yourself right up to that Wonderwall and then pull back, if you want the best Champagne Supernova.

Don’t look back in anger, Adam.

An ad for the 1998 PlayStation game: Duke Nukem: Time to Kill. Bonus highly anticipated Duke Nukem Forever promo.