I have an XBox now!

Nerd.

Xbox Live gamertags thread, now with zesty extarbags flavoring.

Three things:
MODCHIP
Evox
Evox TRAINERS.

The trainer made Ninja Gaiden far more fun after some frustration.
Evox trainers work the same way PC trainers work: in memory with usually no exe (or with Xbox- XBE) hacks necessary. Extarbags, I just can’t stress how much better an Xbox is with a modchip. Put one in and get access to the uber cool Xbox media center, TRAINERS without xbe hacks (if using evolutionX ), a bigger hard drive to rip and play those games that load slow as well as FTP over your entire MP3 collection as well as DivX video collection and any other media files (PAL OR NTSC), hacked save games, unofficial game mods, and so forth. SmartXX or Xecuter 3 is highly recommended. Some care must be taken, of course, to hide this if you are planning on using the Xbox Live! service but both of these newer modchips do a good job of getting around Xbox Live hard drive/modchip checks and so forth. Now that you have an Xbox, this is just the beginning, and once a modchip is installed your eyes will see an entertainment machine that far outstrips a mere console:
http://www.xbox-scene.com/

Ah, the modchip comes up.

I know there are a lot of possibilities, but dammit, it’s just such a hassle to mod the thing.

Plus if I do mod it, it will be after the warranty runs out. So I’m not doing it right now SORRY!