I love stusser

Yeah, I’ve been reading about the 9600’s and am beginning to think about going that way.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Inspiron 530 deal since it was about to expire. Went with the 4GB/800mhz RAM and ordered a 9600 GT per Ed and Stusser’s recommendations.

Soon nothing shall stop…the Stusser Army.

I went and bought a new 37" LCD for playing consoles on so no new PC for a while.

So I just got Company of Heroes Gold for my birthday. Does anyone have any recommended settings for the StusserBeast? (I’d like to run at 1920x1200 if possible).

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dndwpm1&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&kc=features~mothers_day_laptops

I’m looking at spending some of stusser’s money on a new laptop for my wife. She doesn’t need balls-out performance or anything, so I’m liking the look of that above-linked deal. Can I do better than that at the moment?

It depends what you want. I bought the following laptop from buy.com for my wife a couple of months ago:

Gateway M-6307 Notebook, 1.6 GHz Intel® Dual-Core processor T2330, 2048 MB DDR2, 120 GB SATA, 15.4-inch Ultrabright™ WXGA TFT display, Double Layer DVDRW with DVD-RAM, Wireless LAN, webcam, fingerprint sensor, Vista Home Premium – factory recertified

It was remanufactured but it was only $500.

Well, I spent part of stusser’s hard-earned money on the above-linked Dell. It looked to be by far a better deal that anything I could find at $500.

So now that you 420 owners have had your systems for a while, how happy are you with them? I’m considering one, but I’m concerned about upgrading the power supply and video card in the future. I just want to be sure the thing is somewhat future proof (as future proof as a pre-built system can be).

Working like a dream here. No complaints.

Same here. I couldn’t be happier. I even convinced another person to buy one.

Yeah, I love mine. I get a hum out of the side at certain times, but I think that’s b/c I traded the Blu-Ray out for a cheapie SATA drive. I just whack it and it goes away.

Searching the forum and came upon this thread. There’s 200+ entries gushing with love for @stusser ! Amazing!

I never contributed to the thread, so I’m glad you resurrected it. Because I 😍 @stusser, too. Unfailingly helpful and just a real mensch.

He’s so dreamy.

Let’s vote him for President!
President Stusser!

Make Gaming Rigs Great Again

I peaked in 2008. :(

We used to love our fellow forum members.

Now we merely want to like. For shame.

At least you peaked.