I might buy a blow up doll! Should I?

I’m getting tired of spanking the old monkey :x I want a girl with a figure and since i’m a fat pathetic slob, my only chance with the female kind is with a blow up doll. I was checking out some of the dolls.

This one doll costs $250.00 but she has a tight box, has a voice box (she moans and groans), has horse hair and you can penetrate her mouth, ass and vagina!!!

I can cuddle up with her at night and she will never complain!! I’ll finally have a playmate!!!

I’ve decided to pursue this because my cock is getting awefully sore from pulling it all night.

So does anyone here use a blow up doll for there sexual pleasures!!! I can’t wait till I pump my baby all night!!!

:D

Don’t be a cheapskate. Buy a Real Doll.

At least give him the link to www.realdoll.com. But for the $5000 it costs to buy one of these, you could purchase 20 to 30 real sex sessions from a vendor. You’d be putting food into the mouth of a sex worker and his/her family instead of supporting a Hollywood cottage industry.

Think logically.

Better yet, spend that time and effort on improving your social skills and/or your overall health.

That said, looks aren’t everything, so don’t give up hope. Looks are everything to guys, but luckily for us, women don’t automatically judge every person they meet by how good looking they are. There are some interesting books on Amazon on how to get chicks that have positively GLOWING reviews… like so:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/sim-explorer/explore-items/-/0964160307/0/ref=pd_sim_d_b/102-6836149-8659317 **

After all, how do you think I got my mail order bride?

** I’d like to preemptively say eat me to whoever was complaining about long urls. :D

jebus. you gotta move to a bigger city, Roger.

$5000 / 20 sessions = $250 a session

$5000 / 30 sessions = $166 a session

man, here in houston you can have Divine Brown quality for as little as $20-50 a session.

guess the crack trade isn’t as big in Austin as it is in Houston…a good drug problem really reduces the price these workers will charge.

www.realhamster.com

nuff said

These books are mostly about building confidence so you can hide any sign of desperation.

women don’t automatically judge every person they meet by how good looking they are

Instead, women judge people by how they dress.

Still, how you dress is a hell of a lot easier to change than how you look.

Hey, that Real Hamster link is broken!

There are some interesting books on Amazon on how to get chicks that have positively GLOWING reviews… like so:

Compliment a womens looks? You don’t say… That’s so crazy, it just might work!

realhampster

“…without the need for duct tape.”

“There is no chance of a fuel explosion because the butane is not stored in a conventional tank.”

Funniest line out of that whole Realhamster website:

“So, how do we do it? In four words:
CHEAP NEW ZEALAND LABOUR”

What sort of sound effect would you use for this?