I Played This Indie Game and You Should Too!

Free Geneshift right now, you guys. Free.

OMG the GIF from this reddit post, you guys.

So you need the dlc for the single-player campaign? How much was this selling for before?

I believe so, and it was $9.99 before, $6.99 now.

I meant how much was the base game

Er…$9.99…as stated above…

not the dlc (which is 6.99)…the thing that is currently free. Not that it really matters. Was just curious.

Okay so here’s the thing, as it’s a bit weird. The whole thingy used to be $9.99. Then he added a much-requested Battle Royale mode, which took the ffuuuuuck off, so he made THAT part of the game separate and free, and put everything else – like the other modes and single player campaign – behind paid DLC.

Ah, ok. That makes a lot of sense, I guess.

Looks interesting. I watched some Let’s Plays, and I’m thinking that at that price, I have to give it a try when I have a chance.

If you’re looking for a unique, calm, and beautiful experience, I would recommend getting Walden off itch this week for $9.

To quote some smartie-pants up above:

Can I ask, how on earth you don’t die in Thumper? I got all the way through Aaero, but I can’t even get through the first level in Thumper. Every time I have to turn, I just can’t time it right, so I always, always, always get injured on turns, which means the first level that has multiple turns (the second level I believe?) I just can’t get through. Every once in a while, I get lucky with the timing and get one turn.

Did you have this much trouble getting started?

Hm. I don’t think so. The game gets harder pretty quickly, but the early levels, while not a breeze–I couldn’t get them perfect for a long time–weren’t that much of a problem, if I’m remembering correctly.

Is it possible there’s some latency between your computer and either your screen or your controller? I forget if Thumper has settings for syncing those things, but a lot of rhythm games do.

Uh, that says DLC is free.

They have changed the way this is labelled in the last few days. The part that is free is now labelled as a demo. That wasn’t the case before.

Hooooooooly shit, Superflight is an incredible little game, so go get it for 75 cents!

It’s so rare to feel a physics model that is this convincingly real and intuitive to manipulate. When I stall out or can’t pull out of a turn, I totally understand why it happened. I eagerly try out some risky maneuvers because I feel like the control scheme enables them (not to say I’m always successful).

If you didn’t get this in the Steam Sale, don’t miss it.

Superflight lets you generate seeds so other people can try the same levels as you.

With this in mind, give constablebutterfly a go - it’s very swoopy, but there’s also a really tight chute at the start that’s really fun when you get it right. And real short when you don’t.

Wheeeeeee…

Great price for 4 great pixel games during the winter sale.

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/6338/Dark_Futures_Bundle/

People are crying themselves to sleep at all the crappy indie games they bought in 2018 and you’re still pushing them till the last minute.

:(

Wadjet Eye Games aren’t crappy.