"If Jesus were alive now, he wouldn't necessarily be voting Republican."

Maybe Rich is making a political statement about who SHOULD be allowed to vote in this country. Maybe the Constitution is outdated, and overly open-minded toward furriners.

Sir? Yeah, Perkins here, from security at Arrivals, Gate 12. Some guy got off a flight from Jerusalem. Yeah. He’s wearing a toga of some sort, and sandals. Long hair, beard, looks like a hippy.

Huh? No, not a dime on him, no ID either, except for some worn old thing in Latin. No, not a word of English. I think he’s speaking Aramaic or something.

Funny thing, we gave him some water and next thing we know, he’s got wine instead and is handing it out. Must’ve got it from the duty free. And now there’s loaves of bread in piles, and tuna flapping around the Arrivals area.

Some poor blind guy went by, and this hippy nut hops up and starts trying to grab him and rub mud in his face.

Oh wait, Homeland Security is here. I think they’re gonna take him to Gitmo."

You forget the 61st Amendment.

John McCain, who ran for the Republican party nomination in 2000 and is running in 2008, was born at the U.S. military base Coco Solo in the Panama Canal Zone to U.S. parents.

Source:

Barry Goldwater, who ran as the Republican party nominee in 1964, was born in Arizona while it was still a U.S. territory. Although Arizona was not a state, it was a fully organized and incorporated territory of the United States, making it debatable whether or not he was born outside the United States.[4]

George Romney, who ran for the Republican party nomination in 1968, was born in Mexico to U.S. parents. Romney’s grandfather emigrated to Mexico in 1886 with his three wives and children after Utah outlawed polygamy. Romney’s parents retained their U.S. citizenship and returned to the United States in 1912. Romney was 32 years old when he arrived in Michigan.

It’s interesting, but probably not significant, that all of these presidential candidates are/were Republicans.

Jesus could totally be a natural born American if he wanted to, because he’s, like, Jesus.

I’m assuming you mean the 14th amendment, right? As opposed to a Demolition Man joke :P