If you can put down Cyberpunk 2077 for a bit, check out the other games coming

Title If you can put down Cyberpunk 2077 for a bit, check out the other games coming
Author Nick Diamon
Posted in News
When December 10, 2020

We know you're probably busy in Night City, choosing between penis options and cataloging all the glitches, but every game company that isn't CD Projekt RED went to The Game Awards 2020 show to watch The Last of Us II win a bunch of categories ..

Read the full article

Warhammer: Darktide? At this point, they’re just plucking names from a random word generator.

Warhammer: Direballs! Warhammer: Blackwave! Warhammer: Sandlot! Warhammer: Redbath! Warhammer: Archmonk!

-Tom

Nick is talking about himself in the plural form :O

Oh cool, a thread of stuff to do besides play Cyberpunk (because I don’t own it):

Because all those games are future games, I’ll have to figure out what other console games to spend my time on.

I just finished with Code Vein, and i’m currently deciding between the following:

• Far Cry 4, but I played Assassin’s Creed Origins just before Code Vein and I’m not sure I want to tackle another Ubisoft map-icon chase just yet.
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (ditto)
  • Actually finish Witcher 3, but story alone hasn’t been enough to keep me interested enough to continue pushing through a below average combat system. I’ve been trying to finish this for about, oh, 4 years or so.
  • Hitman, every time I try to play this I come to the same conclusion, I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing.
  • Sniper Contracts, maybe a little too close on the heels of a recent Sniper Elite 4 full playthrough.
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Alien Isolation, I think I need more action at the moment.
  • Fire Emblem Three Houses, I’m a little animed-out at the moment after Code Vein.
  • Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, not sure I want to grind so much right now…
  • Avengers Ultimate Alliance 3 on Switch, I’m out of space and would have to uninstall something!
  • Hades, this is more like something small I play once or twice between other, meatier games. I might squeeze this in as a palate cleanser between something else.

I’m sure I’ll choose something within the hour…

I’m seeing a blown up Citadel, Reaper ruins, and a possibly aged Liara. Looks like they’re going the direct sequel route. I wonder how they’ll handle the branching story beats where entire races may or may not exist anymore.

Warhammer: Darktide? At this point, they’re just plucking names from a random word generator.

They can generate all the doofy names they want. Just please be good. I stopped playing Dawn of War 2 a long time ago and would appreciate another quality 40,000 product.

Correction:
“bunch of categories .” (extra space before period)

WH4K Inquisitor: Martyr is actually pretty decent.

Looks roughly like Vermintide’s gameplay in the Warhammer 40,000 universe after my first glance at the gameplay trailer. Totally fine with the game being iterative as long as Darktide improves upon on Vermintide 2 like how the sequel (VT2) improved upon the original Vermintide. Also, being able to play as an Ogryn? You got me there Fatshark, sold.

Yeeeahh, that looks good. Bring it.

Yeah that looks fun, love some WH40k

Vermintide in the 40k Universe? Hell yeah! That will definitely eat a chunk of my free time next year. I am going to need a bigger SSD.

Gladius: Relics of War is excellent!

The best video game names are those where you can say the words in any order and it makes just as much sense. The absolute best video game name is therefore Space Beast Terror Fright, but Hammertide: Dark War is a good effort.