I'm creating an animation studio today

Hey Timex, hopefully this works for the whitepaper:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4m-4gIVPlIoM0NsUzNtWVh4ck0/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msword

So big breakthrough today. I have a rudimentary interface now so I can “talk” to it and give it mood, energy, plot points, etc. It now knows camera tricks, lighting templates, object texturing, and all that stuff. Today I gave it several plot points and it created a 3 minute video with over 80 jump cuts. As soon as I can figure out how to batch render these scenes I can start churning out content as fast as it will render. So the first task, aligned with Phase 1 in that doc, is to start making music videos.

Anyone have a good song to make a music video to? I’ll probably start with EDM soundtracks since my 2 year old likes them. But theoretically it could do any genre, any song. Just need to decide what the mood is.

I wonder if there is meta-data out there about songs, where it has timestamps and moods and energy levels of various music. Something like the database Shazam uses. It would be fun to let it loose on a big musc library and see what it comes up with. But the metadata needs to be there already (tagging everything myself takes repeat listenings and manual encoding now).