Imagine Earth

Just finished the 3rd planet, the missions are getting more challenging!

Also this could be a possible GOTY contender!

So this is now listed with a target for 1.0 in May? They’ve been kicking the can down the road for several months now, if I’m not mistaken. I’m just going to assume this is a Q4 2021 game.

-Tom

Because it has fishing?

I’m also curious what more to expect from version 1.0. There is little info on that.

Exactly, because it has fishing! ;)

Yeah it really seems feature complete for awhile now. They are just adding QoL stuff.

Just finished up mission/planet 4. Steam tells me only 14% of all players achieved this, wonder if people are waiting for 1.0 or are bouncing off the game.

It’s got me addicted due to the puzzle like method of construction.

There are leaderboards , so it will be fun to see how my friends on Steam end up doing on each planet.

What’cha trying to make me do, buy it?

I didn’t play enough of the demo to know for myself. I should spend some time with it.

Edit: It does have the 20% off for humble choice members.

Final early access update:

So what’s your final verdict?

For the $13 I paid a while back , I’ve enjoyed it and feel I got my monies worth, and I’ve only finished half the campaign.

I just played the first planet in the demo and it seems pretty good. Looking at the other builder games I own and haven’t played, I’m not sure this seems good enough to jump to the front of the line. I need to check out Per Aspera. I dabbled in Planet Zoo but I really haven’t given it a fair shake yet. Actually, it doesn’t look like I have a ton of builder type games I haven’t tried yet. I keep meaning to play a seconfd play through of Surviving Mars. I kinda want to get Dorfromantik. Oh yeah, A-Train is on sale too and that looks like it has potential. If I was high score chasing in this game, is the biggest component of the score the population? Do you get any points for harvesting and selling the rare resources?

Many factors are considered when colony ratings (value) are given:

I checked out a demo several years ago when I first added the game to my wishlist, but imagine the game has changed a lot since then. Do you know how relevant the demo is to the current build?

I don’t know. The demo has been out for a while and I don’t know if they update it.

Of course, as we approach the final release of the game, it’s worth mentioning that we’ll be ending the Early Access discount for backers and early birds in a week after update #65. The price of the game will increase to $24.99/€ But this has been thought of for years and is quite common and will not happen before Thursday 4/23/21. Those who grab it by then will save themselves the 25 % increase in the full price.

I’m not sure if that means $25 in the US too. Seems like it since that would be a 25% increase.

I can’t believe @lordkosc got them to increase the price trying to pressure me into getting it soon. Not nice lordkosc, not nice.

You can always wait, it will be $13 dollars again eventually. :P

40% discount on Steam ($14.99), even cheaper for Humble monthly subscribers at $11.99.