Income as a power law

Troll much?

Nevah!

This place is just getting stupid. Can’t we disagree without hurling insults back and forth?

In P&R? Have you been paying attention? :)

Jason- No, not every country in the world does. That’s why a Gini Coef is valuable and useful information. The Gini Coef is the number, the chart is a Lorenz curve.

Good point. Arrrr

Midnight- I can’t imagine how you could possibly be more annoying than you are now, so that’s sort of an empty threat.

Well… I could TRY?

Are you implying that you’re not currently trying to be as annoying as you possibly can? I ask, because that’s the only way I can possibly explain your behavior to myself. You do get that he’s right, don’t you? Every liberal who posts on P&R cringes nearly every time you open your mouth, wondering how bad you’ll make us all look by assosciation. You are our CindySue - only unluckily for us, you’re not a trucker, so you don’t vanish for a few weeks at a time.

I like Midnight Son. I think he’s funny!

Then again, I also liked Cleve.

I’m not a librul, bastiches! Anyway, I’ve got several new PS2 Rpgs, so I’m gonna be busy awhile. See ya!

I’m not a librul, bastiches! Anyway, I’ve got several new PS2 Rpgs, so I’m gonna be busy awhile. See ya!

You’re not liberal. Right, how foolish of me. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be the soft tissue of a t-rex.