Is Arrested Development the best thing on TV?

I have a great TV oppurtunity.

Fuck the haters, this episode was awesome. Wee Britain was silly, but I laughed anyway, and I like this direction for the plot. I especially like that the Season Two finale threw the plot into complete disarray and set a totally new direction for the plot of Season Three, but it’s all fixed already. Hopefully the British arc will continue for at least a while longer.

Although, why on Earth can’t this show be an hour?

“A lot of that was the coma”

“Yea, I’ve heard your side of it”

“I can almost taste those leading man parts in my mouth.”

That chicken dance scene was awesome. My brother and I both completely lost it when Gob came out.

The British storyline though seems a bit off, though I’m sure they’ll pull it together. And how did Dave Thomas get in there?

Fox is making a huge mistake…

:/

http://mobile.theonion.com/content/node/40770

Sigh. Well hey, maybe it’ll get picked up by HBO. Maybe it’ll even get a full hour there.

Sigh. Well hey, maybe it’ll get picked up by HBO. Maybe it’ll even get a full hour there.[/quote]
Yeah, maybe the entire cast will actually just come to my house and perform once a week. You know, maybe.

Sigh. Well hey, maybe it’ll get picked up by HBO. Maybe it’ll even get a full hour there.[/quote]
Yeah, maybe the entire cast will actually just come to my house and perform once a week. You know, maybe.[/quote]

If they do, tape it for me.

So… I wonder how they got the “analrapist” joke past the censors?

Pronounciation.

I swear to god, that cracked me the hell up.

“That business card almost got you arrested.”

Remember how last week a bunch of us were saying that last week’s episode was only decent, but we were all sure they’d get back on track?

Well holy shit… they did it. That episode was hilarious.

This was one of the best episodes ever. If they cancel this show I will actually weep.

“Hey, that’s the name of the show!”

“If you like the small why don’t you come back for the medium?”

“I won’t forget this… Dad”

“I will… I will”

I was really creeped out when they were all trying to be “Nice”.

Anyways you guys notice how the bus bench spelled “Rita” when they laid her down and “Wee Brain” when she got up? Man there will soon be (if there isn’t now) a collection of bus bench pics from this show. Buster has one with “Arm Off” and I know Barry has a bench too.

[size=2] Bob Loblaw (habla), no espanol.[/size]

Arrested Development is moving to Friday now.

http://medialifemagazine.com/artman/publish/article_464.asp

Oh please just let it last the season.

“Why should you go to prison for a crime someone else noticed?”

Man oh man. Is it not on next week then, or what?

I think it will be pre-empted by Baseball playoffs on Fox Monday nights. I just hope it gets a full-season but the move to Friday’s is not a good sign.