Is this same place?

No, no. This different place. You confused must be by all the blue.

Dude, is this guy an Orz? He writes very strangely. And not just ESP strange, just . . . odd.

Time to party!

“An” orz?

I come here for old friends but I find only fresh enemies. I know the english is faulty. This used to be safe place for talk of games. Now it is only people hitting below pants.

Greetz

I come here for old friends but only find fresh enemies. I know english is faulty. This used to be safe place to talk of games. Now is only people hitting below pants.

Greetz

Just ignore the haters.

Well I, for one, am hitting myself below the pants as we speak.

It’s OK, Johan. Be strong like the elk. The elk doesn’t fear hitting; you think it might fear pants, but really it just can’t put them on without help and sedatives. And the elk is better at talking about games than these enemies.

Welcome back

I didn’t mean to insult your English, Johan. Well, ok, maybe I did, slightly. But I wasn’t trying to be mean. No offense meant.

All I was saying is, you talk like an Orz. That’s not a bad thing. I find it entertaining.

happy campers

I’ve been reading Qt3 message boards for a while and I don’t remember Mr. Freeberg at all. Welcome back anyway, I guess.

Troy

I love this line. So good!

Anyway, we’re not your enemies, Johan. Just a little playful ribbing. Welcome back, glad to know you.

Google does!

http://www.quartertothree.com/boards/messages/17/752.shtml?MondaySeptember1020010351pm

Since last we speak, my english is become bad.

Well, I wasn’t around when our fantastic Finn was first posting, but I like his style.

I’ve noticed, Johan, that in the past you’ve spelled “greetz” with a zed (or a zee, for the Americans), but now in this thread you’ve spelled it with an “s” once. I want to make sure that I use the proper spelling of “greetz(s?)” from here on out, so please let me know which way is correct.

This is probably the best single sentence in the history of the English language.

And Johan, I’m not really trying to be mean, just funny. You speak English far better than I could ever speak Finnish.

s was error. I type very fast when enraged. I use special translation program that I build with my brother. Very like Typing of the Dead! But no graphics.

Greetz

I think the proper English word is “engorged”.

YES!!

Thank you for amendment. I need the help I get! It does make program better too.

Greetz

I think SA was kidding. At least I hope he was.

Anyway, hello Johan :)