It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Ooh, I know this one. That is the 20:20 from Who’s That In My Backyard?

-Tom

Ricardo Montalban in Naked Gun?

“Look out there. A vast commercial development built by me. Do you have any idea what was out there just five years ago?”
“EEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”
“You bet you do…”

It’s also a movie that doesn’t outstay its welcome

40:40:
“Same old story: boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the orange bowl on new years day.”
“Goodyear?”
“No, the worst”

60:60:
“How about that Queen, ladies and gentlemen?”

80:80:
“Oh Frank. Everyone should have a friend like you.”

It’s so weird seeing OJ. No frames with him though.

Wow, Bella, I’m impressed. Nice job!

I have absolutely no regrets about having seen this as often as i have and still enjoying it.

Here is a movie where one viewing was completely sufficient - 20:20:

Headshot?

It’s not Headshot.

Vinyan?

It’s not Vinyan either, here’s the 40:40:

60:60:

Oh I just realized who that is in the 40:40. I don’t have anything ready though, so I’ll refrain from guessing.

Rescue Dawn?

Rescue Dawn is correct! I quite liked this when it came out and I’d say it’s worth seeing particularly in combination with its companion documentary Little Dieter Needs to Fly. Together with Bad Lieutenant PoCNO it’s certainly a better pairing of Herzog with a relatively large budget compared to Queen of the Desert.

80:80:

100:100:

Over to you, @Soren_Hoglund

The new 20:20

Cool 20!

Ghosts of Mars?

Red Planet?

I’ll guess Total Recall, as long as we’re going through the Mars movies.

@Jason_Levine has it, it’s Ghosts of Mars. There’s a lot of things wrong with it, but that structural editing. Jesus. What’s the point of fucking about with the timeline like that?

40:40

60:60

80:80

Sorry for the delay, folks. I’ll get something up this evening, Central Time.